Im inlove with my fathers best friend

chapter five:

We went to the room in the hotel, I was with my brothers at the same room... yay me:\ , and Liam was next to our room.

In the evening we went to dinner with every one, "this is for you" the Waiter wishpered in my ear and gave me a letter.

meet me in my room after everyone will go to sleep, we need to talk and.. I want to be with you.. alone,
Liam

I smiled, looking at him, he gave a bit of his food and looked at me winking "what's writing there?" Mom asked "nothing.. it was a mistake" I smiled at her and started eating.

Jeff fell asleep and I waited to Harry to sleep to "Jemma" "what?" I was still angry at him for calling me a slut "you know I didn't mean to call you like that.. I.I.. am..s..sorry.." "ye right" I mumbled "I really am, cuz your my sister and.." "what?" "I..love you" he said and went to bed.

that was the most sweetst thing he had ever said to me.

OMG I love him to,

"Harry.. I forgive you, and I love you so much" I whispered kissing his check , he fell asleep so I left the room to meet Liam .

"hi" he smiled at me "come in" I entered his room, gosh my heart was beeting so fast that I was scared that mabey he could hear them.

"so... what's going on? what do you wanna talk to me about?" I fell in his bed, he became red and jumped to bed and laid beside me "I just.. missed you" "me? why?"

he smirked looking into my eyes , I did the same, he came closer putting his hands on my check "your so beautiful" "don't change the subject" I laughed "why?" I whispered .

"I missed you cuz I felt that mabey we... have something special between us" "like..?" I winked at him but he stayed serious "you know" "I don't" .

"love"

I opened my eyes wide open "Liam .. I think I love you" he smiled placing his lips in mine ... oh my gosh the feeling of his lips were so amazing, there was a lot of passion and love.

his hands travel all over my back while mine were on his checks "god Jemma, I love you so much" wait Liam " I stopped him and moved away "you don't even know me .. only as your daughters best friend, don't you wanna know me?"

"that's why we have this night"

he smiled and gave me a kiss on the lips "so.." he started "tell me about yourself" and so I did, I told him every thing and so was him.

"dont leave, plz stay the night" Liam said holding my hand from leaving, to tell the truth I was a little nervous "no.. I need to go back before my brothers wake up" "ok" he said kissing me softly on my lips.

"it was amazing" he whispered between the kiss "me too" I smiled "good night" "good night".

the next day we all went to breakfest, I wore a black top and white shorts, then Liam came wearing white shirt and blue jeans, he winked at me sitting next to dad.

"so what are we going to do today?" Jeff asked playing with his food "let's go to the beach!" I screamed, gosh how I loved the beach!! "sure" dad smiled.

Liam and my dad were talking and then dad asked "so how is she?" oh god there talking about..Emma "I don't know ..we broke up, she wasn't the one" yay!.

"oh..sorry about that.. did you daughter didn't liked her" he looked at me.. what?! daughter?! what?!

hi!! hope you liked it!! thank you for reading and voting!!
vote&comment if you liked it!:):):)