Chapter 25- Just Wanted To Talk

Start from the beginning

"You wanna come in, its kinda cold" I suggested. Mainly voicing my concern since I'm feeling a bit cold.

"Uh, yea ok" he said and went inside with me.

"You okay? You seem a bit off" I commented.

"Umm, I just wanted to talk for a bit" he smiled nervously.

"Okay" I have to admit, I was a bit nervous. It's been two days since our encounter with Lissette in the hallway.

"I sorry for showing up like this. I just didnt want to leave things the way they were in school the other day" he said looking down at his shoes as he sat down in my couch.

"Hi, Ms. Garcia" Wyatt smiled at my mom.

"Hi. I going inside to eat with Rye" she smiled and took Riley.

"So" I so awkward.

"While you were with Jackson when Riley was sick, I was with Lissette and our baby. We kinda had a moment" he explained. I didnt really know what to say so I just nodded my head meaning he could continue.

"And...we had sex" that, was something I was not expecting him to say.

"Oh" I too startled to think. I should have known he wouldn't have been able to last this long. Especially if he was a lot of sex before we got together.

He kind of just looked at me, expecting me to say something.

"I dont know what to say, if thats what ur waiting on" I responded.

"I don't know" he mumbled.

"Maybe we should take a break" he suggested. But he just cheated on, and he wants to take a break.

"You do realize, you just cheated on me right?" Making sure were on the same page.

"Yea, I know" he answered confused.

"So then your in no position to ask for a break" I said rather calm. I think it's because I felt less guilty about my thoughts. But they were just thoughts, I never acted on them.

"I know that. And I'm sorry. But she is having my baby" He was speaking nonsense right now.

"And what? That gives you a free pass to have sex with her?" I scrunched up my face in confusion.

"I said I was sorry" Wyatt spoke up defending himself.

"How would you feel if I said I slept with Jackson while he was here helping with Rye?" I spoke up as well.

"What the fuck?" He got up from the couch.

"That's how I want to feel right now" I got up to be closer to his level.

"But I'm tired of fight with everyone" I calmed myself down.

"You wouldn't be doing this if it was him" I knew he was talking about Jackson by the way he said 'him'.

"You'd take his ass back like the little bitch you are. Right?" He was talking out of his ass.

"Y'know what, your a stupid ass bitch. I knew you wouldn't put out. But if it was Jackson, you'd spread those legs real quick" he spoke with venom in his voice.

"Get out" I said looking at his face since he didn't met my gaze. He didn't move though, he just stood there.

"Get out! Get out of my house, asshole!" I felt my voice crack in my throat. The tears were welding up as I pushed him out.

"I'm sorry" his eyes got soft as he saw a tear or two slipping out.

"Leave!" I wiped my tears and kept getting him to leave.