Nandini: I don't know!!

Manik smiled at her and walked inside along with Rishab, both of them making sure not to step on any crumbled paper. Rishab stood in front of her desk while Manik walked around towards her as he hit her head.

Manik: U need a break!!

Nandini: No manik... I just want this to happen, its so frustrating!

Manik: Shh... U need to eat something, so do I !! And I m not going anywhere without u. Plus, if u remember we promised Rishab, to go to Space with him for the admission process....

Realisation drowned over Nandini as she looked up at Rishab.
Rishab: Come on Di... I m not listening to anything! U r coming with me and that's final...

Nandini looked down all around her room and then looked up as she nodded slowly with a smile,
Nandini: How can I ever say no to u??

Rishab smiled broadly at her as she picked up her phone and purse from the table. They moved out of the room and Nandini locked it behind her.

Nandini: No one should enter my cabin!!
She ordered to the peon and they moved out. They reached the parking space when Nandini asked Rishab,

Nandini: By the way how did u come rishu??

Rishab: The driver dropped me!! I was hoping that u'll drop me back at a friend's place after wards.

Nandini: Sure!!
They reached the cars when Nandini saw Manik walking towards his.

Nandini: Manik no... We r talking mine! And I m driving...

Manik shook his head at her and sat into the car taking up the passenger seat as Rishab got into the back seat.

Nandini started the started as she took up the way to Space! They were half way through when Manik said,

Manik: Nandini take a right.. We r going for lunch!

Nandini: Yeah right....
Nandini said turning in as they all headed for lunch! Nandini pulled into a nice posh restaurant giving off the key to the valet as they entered.

Nandini: By the way Rishu.... I hv a gift for u!!
Nandini said as they settled down on the table.

Rishab smiled wide at her and asked,
Rishab: What is it Di??

Nandini: Well that's a surprise... U'll get it later today!
Nandini smiled at his excitement.

Manik raised his eyes at Nandini but she shook her head in a no.
Nandini: I m not telling u Manik... Just wait and watch.

Both Manik and Rishab shared a look while the waiter walked towards them to take their order.
------------------------------

About an hour later, Nandini parked her car at Space as the three of them got down.

Manik: This place still feels like home!
Manik said to himself making the siblings smile.

Manik: Come... Let's just finish off with the form crap and then I'll show u the campus, it's great u'll love it.

They moved ahead as Manik lead them to the very first after the parking lot, which apparently was the admin office. They entered the building as an old receptionist smiled at them.

"Welcome to SPACE Academy!! How may I help u?" she with a smile and then noticed manik.

"Ohh Manik... How r u my dear?"

Manik: Hello Mrs. Singh.... I m doing great, how r u??

"Just going on with old age! "

Manik: Come on Mrs. Singh.... U r as young as a daisy!!
Manik smiled at her making her chuckle.