Kappa pt 2 LEMON

Never done this before please be aware it's probably not that good.

Do turtles have dicks?

It had been a good solid month since your encounter with the perverted kappa. He seemed to really really like you the last time you had met. Accidentally showing you his, ahem, feelings, towards you.

You couldn't stop thinking about him. It caused you to have thoughts of very troubling things. You decided that this obsession must be dealt with at the root of the source, the kappa himself, in all his dirtiness.

You hesitantly went downstairs to eat dinner that night. A cucumber salad with miso soup and a variety of sushi foods. You smiled to yourself as you saw a cucumber on the table. You remember the legend of kappas' love of cucumbers. You stole one from the table and ate hurriedly. Finally full, you dismissed yourself quietly and walked back up to your room.

You didn't want to cause any sort of suspicion regarding the matter of finding the kappa again. So you waited until everyone was asleep and snuck down stairs. Your breathing was heavy and you began to have second thoughts on your decision, but you gazed at the cucumber and you walked through the front door and walked into the direction of the lake.

It was easy to find, the moonlight bounced off the ripples of the water beautifully and you saw some of the water move in an irregular fashion. You knew he was there, probably waiting for you.

"Hey, I'm back." You whisper yelled. The water ceased to move and you wondered if it was just your imagination. You hesitantly walked over to the bank of the lake and peered into the water. Then, it erupted with the creature in question and he grabbed you into the water.

You let out an annoyed grunt and went down into the cold water with him. He laughed as you breached the surface of the water and sputtered for air.

"You should've seen your face! Haha! That was so funny!" The Kappa split his beak and laughed at the moon as he waited for you to come to your senses.

"You, you asshole. I brought you this cucumber but I guess now you don't want it." You waved it over your head and felt the water droplets hit your soaked face. The Kappa stopped laughing at once and gazed at you in a different light.

He saw something inside of you. A look he knew too well. You had given him the bedroom eyes. It might have been a split second of a change, but he saw it and he wanted it. He swam closer to you. Avoiding the cucumber and instead crashing into your body. He kissed you slowly and you ran your hands over his shell. Feeling the intricate grooves of the cartilage and wrapping your arms around his back.

He growled and began to tear at your soaked clothes. You didn't mind as you had anticipated this. (What was the importance of clothes anyway if you were about to get fucking rawed by a turtle man?) The Kappa had gotten you completely naked at this point.

The rush of cold water caused your buds to perk up and you shivered as he held you close. He was already naked of course and he pulled you over to a small muddy bank at the far left side of the lake.

"We can't really do it underwater so." He said sheepishly trying not to ruin the mood. You nodded breathlessly and let him drag you over to a bank where you could lay on your back. You landed softly on the cool mud and in the soft light of the moon he began to thrust into you.

You could barely hold in your moans as he continued to move. You spread your legs even wider as his hands roamed your wet body. His beak nipped at your neck and left little bites and kiss marks everywhere he could get.

You were getting close, so you wrapped your legs about as far as they could go around his shell and he grunted softly as he came inside of you. You came shortly after and you could feel your legs shake and your core tingle as you released.

He pulled out and laid beside you. His scaly arm wrapped under you and he faced you with his big owl eyes.

"That was a surprise to be sure, but I'm glad it worked out in the end." He giggled cutely and you fell asleep in his arms.

Oy vey took forever and ever. I really hope this was good.