Mothman x Reader pt 2/2

Waking up in a chilly cave in the heart of the West Virginian woods you heard the sounds of scuffling as the Mothman waddled over to you on his massive bird like feet. He cooed and snuggled close to you to keep you warm.

You felt your heart skip a beat because out of fear. You wanted to run and scream but some part of you felt comforted in this big guy's arms.

"Um, nice giant moth bird thingy." You said as you pet his back. The fur he had wasn't really fur. It was a sort of hybrid of moth wing and bird feather. It left moth dust on your hand and he looked at you with eyes that were big and owl like. They didn't glow like they did at night because it was only reflecting back red.

You laughed nervously at the whole situation, but noticed that he wasn't going to hurt you. You moved to touch his wings and he shivered and picked you up in his big ol' arms. You held onto his body as he was careful not to pierce your skin with his massive clawed hands.

He lifted you up and flew you out of the woods. You felt the wind whooshing through your hair and you buried your face into his chest, or what you presumed was his chest, and waited for him to put you down. He set you down right on the outskirts of the forest. You felt your feet hit the ground and you smiled.

Turning around to face him, you gave him a little kiss on his beak. He cooed and did a small little dance. You laughed.

"I hope we meet again Mr. Mothman." He saw the approaching police vehicles and he fled the scene. You watched him leave and sighed wistfully. Turns out Bf/N had called the police after she saw you abducted by a, "massive hairy hobo," and the police were called in immediately.

It was two years after the meeting and you still visited the Moth man any chance you got. He was very fond of both you and your clothes. You've woken up in the morning once with your shirt half way eaten off of your body.

Eventually you couldn't visit him any more without seeming suspicious. So you just decided to fake your death and live with him.

Seemed logical.

Please leave a like and comment what Cryptid or mythical beast you want a oneshot of.

REMEMBER ITS NOT BESTIALITY IF THEY ARE SENTIENT AND CONSENTING.