spring heeled jack x Reader

Alrighty, here's the last request I'm doing for awhile.

This was requested by some body, I forgot who. It's been a mess please if you know who you are tell me.

It was the year 1867. You were a peasant woman walking the streets of early Victorian era England. The night air was cool and a slight fog blanketed the buildings and cobblestone street.

You felt an eerie presence surrounding you and you made sure to walk a little faster. Your husband was expecting you. He was a very neglectful spouse. You were forced into marriage by your unforgiving father and mother. The man you were given away to barely even recognized your presence. All he cared about was a clean house and food cooked for him.

You sighed as you thought of the life that awaited you when a lithe and tall man jumped from the shadows in front of you. You shrieked most unladylike and almost fell over. The man reached towards you and grabbed your hand. You looked at his face and noticed that he had slick black hair with a mustache  and horns.

He pulled you back onto your feet and you brushed yourself off and looked at him with a defiant glare

"Who the hell are you?" The stranger laughed deeply and bowed his oily head down.

"I am Spring Heeled Jack, or just Jack if the lady prefers." He spoke with elegance and when he rose back up he kissed your hand like a gentleman. You blushed but still questioned him further.

"You scared me half to death! I could've been wielding a knife you know!"

"A dainty queen such as yourself? I do not think so. You are far to beautiful for such things." He said sweetly. Obviously very smitten by you. Your blush deepened and you were glad that he could not see it.

"Um, it's been wonderful and all Mr Jack, but I really must be on my way. My husband will be expecting me..."

"Your husband? Bah, I would care for you far better than your husband ever could. My love is something powerful and rare. Truly you must come with me my dear." He held out a gloved hand for you.

You reflected on your life and realised it wasn't going anywhere good. You gave his hand a longing look and placed yours on top of his. He smiled and pulled you in for a rough kiss. Your eyes widened a bit, but you soon closed them as you deepened the kiss between you two.

You finally pulled away and he gripped you tightly to his waist.

"This might feel a little strange. Just hold on to me." Jack then launched himself with you close by him into the air. You felt frightened at first but then you grew excited at the wind that whipped your hair.

You felt yourself fall in love with the suave demon, and he in turn fell for you.

Oof, this was interesting. Please leave a like and comment if you enjoyed this!