Chapter 5- Pool Party

Hope you like!!!!

vote/comment/fan

ENJOY!!!!:D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter-5

Pool Party

-------------RECAP-----------

Then I turned towards Aaron, "Would you like to come to the party since I beat you and all I guess I could be nice and invite you to a party." I said teasing him.

"Yea sure thanks for inviting me. And you know I almost beat you."

"But you didn't." I turned towards Jason who didn't look so happy right now. "Come lets go. Hey Aaron you can follow us since you don't know where Jason lives."

We started walking off. Jason had his hand around my waist and Aaron was behind us. Jason seemed to be better once he got in a few kisses here and there to make a point to Aaron that I was already taken. Jason can be so jealous sometimes. I don't understand why I'm not that great and I have a bad history that haunts me sometimes. Lets just push those thoughts aside and think about the upcoming party and how I'm going to get wasted.

-------------END OF RECAP-------------

When we got to the car I decided to let Jason drive because I just wanted to sit back and relax. He didn't say anything during the drive he just held my hand. The only time he released my hand was to change the gear. When we finally got to his house it was already bumpin. I could see people inside the house dancing and people outside near and in the pool.

I just wanted to race into the house to start dancing but I also wanted to make sure Aaron would be ok. He parked behind Jason and walked out towards us. He looked a little uncomfortable and yet confident at the same time. He stood in front of us and we just stood there in silence for a bit.

"So whose ready to dance," I said finally hating how we were just standing here.

"I guess I'm up for it," Jason said with an agitated tone.

"Sure, why not" Aaron said.

We were about to walk in the house but I remembered something, "Wait, the horn."

Jason understood what I meant and walked off to get what I needed. But Aaron looked confused and looked like he was trying to figure out what I was talking about.

"Hold on you'll see in a minute," I said holding up my hand when it looked like he was about to ask me what I was talking about.

He nodded right when Jason came out with my.........bullhorn.

"A bullhorn really?" Aaron said with a looked that said he was not expecting that.

"Yes a bullhorn and you will see why in just a second." I said as I walked off into the house.

I headed for the music stuff and turned off the music. Everyone was booing me for turning it off. But I just kept walking towards the screen door that led outside. I stood in between the screen door that led towards the pool. Then I turned the bullhorn on and raised it towards my mouth.

"Okay everyone listen. This is going to be a wild party so I need to be responsible for just a second. Ok if you plan on getting drunk I need you to hand your keys to someone who wont be drinking or put them in the bin at the front door." I paused. "Now all the people who aren't drinking I need you to head towards Jason and Aaron over there to get a wristband saying your not drinking so I know who to trust." As said all this I was pointing towards Jason and Aaron who were holding the bright purple wristbands.