Chapter 6- How Renee gets Rid of a Hangover

I am so sorry for not uploading sooner but there was something wrong with my keyboard and I was already having a hard enough time with just typing simple comments so I decided I would wait for my new keyboard and then make it up to everyone when I got it

So yea and to all my new fans I <3 you:

LissaRoseSterling 

MidnightKiss 

DeathIsJustaWord07 

xXParamoreFanXx 

XxBlaqkSnowxX- she has some really good stories so go check them out

JDL12195- so she has this story that nobody is reading but I think its really good and I think you might like it its called "From Around The Corner (Teenage LoveStory)" go read it its really good

So yea remember I will advertise you up here if you're my fan and I like your stories so fan please

Chapter 6- 

How Renee gets Rid of a Hangover

-----RECAP------- 

I started feeling tired so I went and got Jason.

"Jason I'm getting tired. I'm gonna go to bed." I said giving him a kiss.

"Wait I'll come with you." I was going to protest but then I rethought that and decided I wanted him to hold me.

We both stumbled towards his room. I ended up falling a couple of times and would let out a giggle when I did. We finally got to his room. I got hot so I stripped out of the bikini I was still wearing. Then I crawled into the bed naked and giggly.

I felt the bed shift and knew that Jason was getting in. He pulled me close to him. I felt his manhood on me so I knew he was naked too. I told him I loved him and he said it back. Then after that I crashed and everything went black.  

-----END OF RECAP---------

Renee's POV

I hope woke feeling warm and cozy. I just wanted to lie back down and snuggle up to the warm body that was next to me, and fall into a deep sleep. In my mind I was like I have to get up and take care of my brothers. So I lifted myself off the bed quickly and pain shot threw my head. I grabbed at my head.

'Oh freakin gosh my head was throbbing' I thought to myself. I sat like this for a minute so the throbbing would die down. I sat there trying to remember how I got this massive headache. Ugh I couldn't remember anything all I knew was that I wanted so badly to get rid of my aching head.

I decided just to put on my robe because I was naked and didn't have the energy to put on clothes. When I was done I got up real slowly hoping it wouldn't hurt my head so much but of course it still was throbbing non-stop. So instead I moved quickly to the kitchen. Moving that fast almost made me trip on my own feet so I decided to go normal speed. When I entered the kitchen I was heading straight for the freezer.

"Good Morning," someone said from the table. I didn't know who it was all I knew was that the person was being extremely loud. And it hurt my head.

"Shush we are indoors you don't need to talk that loud," I said holding my head in between my hands. "Actually just don't talk until I get what I need ok."

I heard him say ok while I was rummaging threw the freezer. All the stuff moving around was not helping my head but when I found the bag that I needed I quickly took it out and brought it to the table. I sat down and pulled out one package and rip it open and bit into it.

Hmm Reese's cup, I continued eating another one. Then I put my hands in my head waiting for the Reese's cup take effect. After, awhile my head started to feel better. I decided to figure out who said morning to me. I looked up and saw a very amused guy sitting front of me. I felt like I knew him from somewhere.