Chapter 9- The Departure

Yay a new chapter well i hope you like it.

please enjoy and vote comment or fan

Chapter 9-

The Departure

I woke up to someone clearing their throat. I looked over to see my mom and Jason standing over me. I looked at them like they were crazy because all I wanted to do was go back to sleep. I made some kind noise to tell them to leave but apparently they didn't get the hint and just stayed there and stared at me like I was psycho.

"Hey guys I'm trying to sleep here."

"Yes we can see that. Are you comfortable?" Jason asked me trying to hint at something.

"Why yes I am comfortable so you guys should go away so I can continue with my nap." I told them and put my head back down.

When I did my head went on something hard and firm. I looked up and over to see what I was laying on. I sat back up when I noticed it was laying on Aaron. Oh that's what Jason was referring to. Well I hope he wasn't jealous because I definitely did not mean anything by this.

"So what you guys doing?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Well I have been worried sick about you. How am I supposed to know where you are if you don't call or text me?" My mom said with some anger and deep concern.

"I'm sorry I came here to tell you that I was okay but you weren't here, obviously." I told her.?

"Okay I forgive you but call me next time it would make me worry less even." With that she walked away.

"Well just so you know I am here to break up with you." Jason said with a look that made me believe that he was telling me the truth.

"What.....W-w-what? We just started going back out and now you want to break up." I quickly jumped up off of Aaron making him wake up but he was the furthest from my mind right now.

"You know how I went to see Tevon and you told me not to fall in love with him. Well I just did the opposite of what you asked. Yep I fell in love with Tevon." He started out with a straight face and then he started busting out laughing.

"I'm gonna kill you." I told him as I started beating his chest. "I hate you." I said in between each hit.

"Whoa calm down Nay I didn't mean it. It was supposed to be a joke." He told me.

"Well it wasn't a very nice one." I shot back at him but couldn't hit him because he had a hold of my hands.

He pulled me closer and with my hands still in his as he wiped away something on my face, "Don't cry I didn't mean it. If I knew it was going to make you cry I wouldn't have said it."

"What did you think it was going to make me do?" I said also realizing I was crying.

"Well I definitely didn't think it was going to make you cry. I figured you would joke about it like you usually do. I'm really sorry please don't hate me."  I looked at him not sure that I was going to forgive him for this mean joke but the guilt in his eyes made me change my mind.

"Well only if you make it up to me." I told him.

"Well okay I know just how to make it up to you." With each word he inched his face closer to me. He started kissing at the nape of my neck and continued up. He trailed kisses down my jaw and back up. Then he started nibbling on my ear. "How am I doing so far?"

All I could get out was something along the lines of yea with a mixture of moans, so it came out as a mumble that wasn't coherent. With my response he continued nibbling on my ear. Then he placed more soft kisses along my jaw before making his way towards my lips. I wanted to do something mean back at him but I just couldn't think straight with him this close to me. I could just feel sparks fly in between the little space that separated our lips. Finally he kissed me and I felt so much better.