Chapter 4- Talking to a Stranger

So i hope you like

please vote/comment/fan

Chapter 4-

Talking to a Stranger

-------------RECAP--------------------

I was ready for this race when the girls threw their arms down I shot off. I was doing well but this guy was keeping a steady pace with me. Every now and then on of us would mess up and fall back but then catch right back up. Oh god this guy was really good. Oh fuck Freeze the damn Popsicle is he passing me again. He will not get past me. Then we got to the trick in the course where we had to jump a really big lake. There was a ramp so I went and sped up ate the right moment and landed pretty well. I hope I didn't ruin the car because Jason just gave it to me. Oh cheese we were heading for the finish line now and we were side by side.

Oh lord..............

-------------RECAP OVER------------------

Renee's POV

Oh lord..........

Oh lord..........Please let me have won. I couldn't tell who cross over first. I was still sitting in my car because I didn't know what happened and I was kinda freaked. I don't loose that often and if I lost I wouldn't really care but it would damage my rep.

Tap Tap Tap

I looked over to see Jason at my window motioning for me to get out. So I slowly unbuckled myself and get out. When I got out Jason wrapped his arms around me.

"Do you know who won?" I asked finally.

"No but Ethan and Rachel know and they want us to go over there." He said while pulling me over there.

"Jason that guy was really good. I mean he is as good as me. Nobody around here drives anything like me I wonder who he is and where he came from. Maybe I could get some tips from him." I said realizing that I wasn't mad I might have lost I just was stunned out how good that guy was.

When we reached Ethan and Rachel almost everyone else was around them making a circle. They were probably more anxious than I was to find out who won. I looked at Ethan waiting for him to speak.

"Ok so I bet everyone wants to know who won right," Ethan said and got yes as a reply.

"Well this one was going to be a tough one because both racers were neck and neck but we saw who won." Rachel said to the crowd.

"So the winner is........" Ethan said with suspense and holding the box filled with money. "RENEE congratulations."

"I knew it." Jason yelled next to me.

Ethan came over to me and handed me the box of money and hugged me.

"I already knew you would win." Ethan said.

Once he left everyone else swarmed around me congratulating me and hugging me. Finally I got away by saying I was going to put my money away. I really was looking for the guy I was racing but then thought that I had no idea what he looked like. Crap how was I going to find him?

So instead I walked towards the car to put the money in the compartment. After I did that I told Jason I was going to go for a walk. He asked if he could join but I told him I had to think about some things for a little bit. He knew me very well so he didn't push trying to join me.

On my walk I thought about Jason, the race, my brothers, and their father. Jason did a good job at making me not think about my brothers. But now I wish I knew how they were doing. I while I was think about them my phone rang. I looked to see who was calling me and it was David the Dick.