contest

" Hellur, sirs. "

A little while ago when we were talking we had a brilliant idea to gift one of you with a massive surprise.

So we decided to make a small contest. Neither of us really like or participate in contests, but we thought this would be a good way to chose one of you.

There's no payment required, just participate. We will give you a prompt that you have to make a graphic based on. The time limit is 2 weeks, after that this will stop.

You can post it on wattpad and tag both @hobify and @jeonomel, or you can send us a link via pm.

You can use tutorials from our book or create an original one. A mix of both would be great as well too.(though seeing your own creating would be better)

Here is the prompt:

Models: Kim SeokJin of BTS and Jeon JungKook of BTS
Graphic type: cover
Theme: anything you want
Colors: anything you want
Title: Framed Memories
Subtitle: do you remember it?
Watermark: add your watermark/username and "not today tutorials contest"

We give you the decision to chose if the theme and colors will be dark or bright. We would like to see how you interpreted this prompt.

Now, you maybe asking "oh but what do i get as a prize?"

Well, we are making this one massive prize!

It includes:
50 cool fonts
5 light overlays
5 flower pngs
5 polarr filters created by us
10 color palettes that include 4 colors each
5 useful pngs
15 pngs of bts
10 textures
5 cover template

We will update if we add more!

There will only be one winner.

Wish you luck, and tag people who you would think would like to participate, if you want to!