Naptime💤

"TaeTae come back!" Jin yelled chasing the half naked little around their home. Namjoon sighed and followed as Jimin giggled behind his pacifier. Yoongi chuckled and looked at his little shaking his head.

"Now baby, don't mock your hyunies." Yoongi chuckled as Jimin giggled again. Yoongi sighed and took the boy into the play room and get him changed to put him down for nap time.

It was the littles naptime. The hyung line had decided that the littles needed them from previous experiences. This was new to the older members so they didn't know that the littles needed the sleep in the middle of the day. That was until the littles where always grumpy. They didn't know what was wrong. Jimin would cry, causing TaeTae and Kookie to become bothered and annoyed, which caused them to fight which meant, getting hit in the face with one of their toy cars. Namjoon done some research and they concluded to get them to nap. The only probably was that was easier said than done.

The boys had bathed their littles since they got messy while eating.

"Kookie stop splashing, your making a mess!" Hoseok could be heard in the bathroom. Kookie giggles and continued to splash around until Hoseok gave up and washed the shampoo off his head, the rapper quickly took him out of the tub before he could start to splash again. He wrapped the little in a yellow duck towel and picked him up, Hoseok did not want to chase a naked Jungkook. He look the little into the play room as well, seeing Yoongi put on Jimin's dog onesie over his princess diaper.

"I hate you." Hoseok groaned and picked out Jungkook's pajamas. Yoongi chuckled.

"Jiminie is my good boy isn't he." Yoongi teased Hoseok and praised his baby. Jimin giggled and clapped his hands." Jimin smiled and looked at Jungkook.

" ookie!!" Jimin squealed. Jungkook smiles and waved at the baby.

"Hi Minnie!" Kookie smiled as Hoseok put on his Elmo boxers and his duck pjs.

"Did Namjoon and Jin caught Tae?" Yoongi asked Hoseok.

"I have no idea." Hoseok chuckled but gasped as Kookie ran out of the room at the mention of Taehyung's name.

"Jungkook! Come back here, you little brat!" Hoseok ran after him. Yoongi laughed and picked up his little, placing his pacifier him his mouth and taking him to their room. "I'm so glad you can't run." Yoongi smiles kissing his forehead and laying him down.

"I caught you, little monster!" Namjoon grinned at the little over his shoulder. Jin sighed and covered the squirming little in a blanket, tae was only in his underwear. The little giggled. Seokjin shook his head. "I'm too old for this."

"Kookie! Come back!" The caregivers heard Hoseok, as Jungkook ran by and Hoseok followed shortly.

"Run! Kookie, run!" Taehyung giggled. Namjoon shook his head gently spanked Tae's butt.

"Don't encourage him." Namjoon scolded and went into their room to change the little. Yoongi walked by and smirked at them.

"Where's Jimin?" Jin asked.

"Asleep." Yoongi smiled teasingly. Seokjin flipped him off.

The Namjoon couple went to their room, laying Tae down on the bed. They had decided to let Tae sleep in just his Zootopia underwear knowing the little would get more inpatient if they tried to dress him.

"Tae sweetie come on, let's nap." Jin pleases at his baby kept squirming around.

"Don't wanna." He pouted.

"Baby you get grumpy if you don't nap." Namjoon explained, sitting at the edge of the bed.

Tae shook his head. "No grumpy, pwomise." He gave his caregivers his box smile and tried to get up, but was stopped by Jin pulling his down and cuddling him.

"Okay don't sleep, but lay here with me." Jin said. Tae sighed and just kept still, playing with the bottom of Jin's shirt. Namjoon got up and grabbed Taehyung's favorite zootopia binki and placed it in Taehyung's mouth, the little happily sucking on it. Jin ran his head through his hair, softly singing to the little. Soon Namjoon noticed it had gone quiet and realized the two boys had fallen asleep and his heart fell in love at the sight of them, his two baby's.

"Kookie hold still." Hoseok sighed at the little on his hip. He was making the little a bottle, knowing that would calm him down. Hoseok has finally caught him and wasn't planning on letting him go. The house had gone more quiet aside from the tv in the living room and Kookie's whining. The rapper sighed and took the now warm down of banana milk and walked to their room. He placed the whining little down and before Kookie could complain he placed the nipple of the bottle to Jungkook's lips, the boy happily opening his mouth and drinking the warm liquid. Hoseok smiled lovingly at the little, his eyes fluttering closed and opening until finally he fell asleep. Hoseok took the bottle and cleaned Kookie's chin. He kissed his forehead and walked out, joining Yoongi and Namjoon in the living room.

"Have fun." Yoongi chuckled. Hoseok rolled his eyes and flipped him off, causing the rapper to laugh.

"Jungkook and Taehyung are something else." Namjoon sighs but smiles.

"The three of them are cute though." Yoongi smiles.

"They are." Hoseok chuckles.

All three littles were a handful but they wouldn't have it any other way.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Update!
I hope you guys like this chapter and thank you for reading!
Please feel free so send in some request of what you want to happen next.
I also have some questions.
What do you guys feel about nursing? I kinda want to write it in but I'm not sure yet.
Also do you guys want some smutty chapters or not yet?
Anyways I hope to write some more before the month of November, since I'm going to be very busy. I'm going out of state then my birthday and I'm moving to Chicago, so yeah busy. Anyway sorry for ranting you can ignore that.
Thank you for reading! I love you!