And we began♥

It had been a week since the secret was discovered. The hyungs had spent a lot of the time learning more on little space and honestly they could definitely do this.

The problem was the maknaes had not regressed. They didn't want to presser the littles but they really wanted to take care of them.

The maknaes were just to nervous to be little. What if their hyungs made fun of them? So they just stuck with being big.

It was a free day, the boys were at their dorms. The Namjin couple were cooking in the kitchen, Hoseok and Yoongi were in Yoongi's room working on music while the maknaes were in the living room waiting for the food. There was a knock on the door. Jungkook sighed and got up.

"I got it hyung." He told seokjin who has popped his head out of the kitchen. Jungkook opened the door and was greeted by a delivery guy. The man had three median sized boxes next to him.

Did any of his hyungs order something? Either way Jungkook signed. He picked up the boxes and took them into the living room with Tae and Jimin.

"Did you guys order anything?" Jungkook asked, the other two shook their heads, attention now on the boxes.

"Then why are our names on these?" Tae asked. The two boys looked and sure enough each box had their names. They each took the box with their name. The curiosity got the best on them and they began to open the boxes. Once open the three gasped. Inside the boxes where pastel colored clothes, cute pacifiers and stuffies, as well as other toys. The three looked at each other and giggled happily, they had slipped into little space.

Seokjin walked out of the kitchen to get the rest of his members too eat.

"Guys the food is-" Seokjin was cut off by the cutest thing he had ever seen.

The three maknaes had opened up the boxes they had gotten them. Jimin was on his stomach legs in the air as he looked at a cute unicorn stuffie. Jungkook had a blue Binky in his mouth, a dog as a design. Tae was playing with the Zootopia stuffies that Namjoon got him. SeokJin went back into the kitchen to tell Namjoon and text the other two rappers. Namjoon and Jin walked into the living room. Yoongi and Hoseok looking at the three play. Namjoon smiled.

"Hi baby's." Seokjin spoke up first. The three littles stopped their movements and looked up blushing. Namjoon and Seokjin walked over to Taehyung on the couch. Yoongi headed for Jimin and Hoseok for Jungkook.

"H-hi hyungies." Taehyung spoke. The hyungs cooed at the cuteness.

"Do you guys like your gifts?" Hoseok asked.

"Y-you got for us?" Jungkook asked. The four nodded.

"Tank you!!" Jimin squealed and hugged Yoongi. Jungkook hugged Hoseok and Tae hugged Namjin. The three blushed and soon pulled away.

"S-sowy." Jungkook said.

"No no baby's we are going take care of you okay my loves, you can be comfortable around us." Seokjin smiled at the three. "Now let's go eat." Seokjin said. Jungkook and Taehyung got up and ran into the kitchen. Hoseok, Namjoon and seokjin following. Yoongi got up and looked at Jimin still on the floor.

"Come on Minnie." Yoongi extended his hand. Jimin raised his hands and made grabby hands at the rapper.

"Upsies." Jimin smiled. Yoongi chuckled but leaned down and picked up the little placing him on his hip. Jimin wrapped himself around Yoongi. Jimin was light so Yoongi didn't have a problem carrying him. Yoongi walked into the kitchen. Taehyung in between Namjoon and Seokjin, in front of them was Hoseok and Jungkook. Yoongi walked over to place Jimin in his seat but jimin wouldn't let go.