Ch.13: Has it begun?

Sebastian's POV
I was about to walk  into the office but decided to just hold the door open so Lucy could go in before me. I was a little nervous about meeting the great mater of Fairytail. I've only heard rumors of his strength but now I'm meeting him in person. "How long are you going to stand at the door for?" Lucy's voice chimed in and I realized I was holding us up. I just stared at them for a moment not knowing how to start. Lucy giggled dragging me into the room "Come on it's not like your in trouble." She spoke smiling at me then turned back to the master. "Is this your brother you, Laxus, Zander and Team Natsu went out to search for?" The master asked. "Yes this is Sebastian and he uses djinn summoning magic." Lucy replied in her cheerful voice. The master smiled up at us "I see. Lucy I'm guessing you brought this young man to recruit him for the guild like Zander?" Lucy only giggled in response for a moment then spoke "I'm that easy to read huh? Well why not other than Laxus and the guild he's the only family I have left can't have him disappearing again." Towards the end she cheerfully threw left her arm around his shoulders pulling him in and uses the other to ruffle his hair playfully. "Isn't this action supposed to be the other way around?" I asked pulling away scowling while master and Lucy just laughed. "You finally spoke. So do you wish to join our guild?" Master still had a grin on his as he spoke and asked me. "If it wouldn't be to much trouble I guess I'll join." I spoke looking calm on the outside but on the inside I'm a little nervous that they won't accept me meanwhile Lucy was happily cheering. Master Makerov then handed her this stamp like tool before she turned to me asking "Where and what color?" I just stared at her curious about what she meant. "Where and what color do you want your guild mark silly?" She asked again this time laughing. "Oh uh... I guess the back of my lower left arm in sky blue." I nervously responded in the beginning but I was at least able to decide the color quickly since I decided to do it in honor of my Djinns since I don't really show them my appreciation. Lucy stamped my guild mark then dragged me out the room both of saying bye to master. Heading over to the stage Lucy introduced me to the guild and after they shouted out in welcome I jumped off the stage. I went to the back of the guild not knowing how to deal with all this attention.

Lucy's POV
After I introduced Sebastian I watched as he went jumped off the stage probably embarrassed since he doesn't know how to interact with anyone. Seeing this action I noticed the guild went from welcoming to confused by his actions. "Hey guys please don't think of Sebastian as rude or anything. He seems that way but he doesn't know how to interact with anyone so if you can please be nice. Encourage him a bit will ya?" I asked beaming a smile the guild hoping they understand. After a moment they understood and nodded their heads. "Ok so I have some other news to share with you guys I know you'll be shocked because it is kinda unbelievable but please don't freak out." I nervously glanced around the guild those that were on Tenrou gave me encouraging looks. So I explained everything thing that I learned my lost memories, what the King told me and my about how Laxus and Sebastian are my brothers. I looked around the guild fiddling with my hands only seeing jaw dropped expressions except for the people who already knew. Just then Loki who was in his normal attire not a tuxedo jumped up.

Third person POV
"I just got a message from Virgo that Tartaros is on the move!" He frantically screamed alerting the whole guild. "Where are they? Do we have any idea of what their planning?" Lucy spoke through gritted teeth with only one thought running wild through her mind "Mom if your looking down on me right now don't worry I'll make sure to protect our celestial sanctuary from the evil that's coming." Lucy swiftly jumped off the stage marching over to where Loki was standing "Answer the questions." Lucy said in a low dark voice looking down with her bangs shadowing her face. Seeing this new side of her everyone shivered at her now dark purple and blue aura that puts Erza's and even Mira's Satan soul to shame. "We're not sure of their location or what their planning. The things we know is that it involves the celestial spirit world and that they just surfaced." Loki spoke in a rush raising his hands in a surrender like position while looking at Lucy in fear. "Loki return to the celestial world, see if you can find out anything else and guard the King anytime your not called by me. Spread the word of the last two parts to the others." Loki hesitated a moment but when Lucy screamed "Now!" while glaring at him with her now golden eyes instead of brown he finally disappeared. Lucy's right hand swirled with her blue flames from the Apocalypse dragon slaying magic she learned from her father. She punched the ground with it causing a crater the size of a person's head to form. Standing back up she finally calmed down turning back to the guild her usual self but without her cheerful smile and attitude. Laxus, Sebastian and Zeref dashed forward to her side. Laxus stood on her left, Sebastian took the right while Zeref stood in front of her."Let's get you home for the day." Zeref spoke giving her a worried look while kneeling in front of her trying to see her face. With that Lucy fell forward passed out probably from to much emotional stress at one time. Zeref caught her telling Laxus to show the way to Lucy's apartment and for Sebastian to tag along. (A/n: Laxus knows where Lucy lives bc he followed Natsu once or twice to make sure Natsu didn't do anything to inappropriate to his sister 😂) With that the three walked out the guild Zeref carrying an unconscious Lucy bridal style. Sebastian was walking on his right and Laxus up ahead to show the way. After they made it to the apartment Sebastian used Lucy's keys to open the door for Zeref as he carried Lucy inside. Zeref tucked Lucy in bed and stayed by her side holding her hand. Sebastian sat at the foot of the bed also keeping watch of Lucy. He hadn't known her long but he's already accepted her as his sister and wants to do his job as a big brother right. Laxus went back to the guild to make sure that master was informed of everything that happened. Also to check if the guild had thrown themselves into chaos.