Ch.8: Summoning?

Lucy's POV
"It feels great to have my memories and full power back." I said out loud stretching my arms as I stood up. "Glad to have my kids back too." Acnologia or my dad said with a small smile. "Who knew the great black dragon had a soft side?" Me and Laxus said at the same time laughing at the teasing joke. After our little laughing session with dad scowling at us but soon laughing with us I heard what sounded like bells going off. A small light shone as two figures appeared turning out to be Loki (who just ditched Gray without warning and appeared in front of Lucy in his normal suit attire to help Virgo with this lol) and Virgo. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked in wonder looking at the two. "We are here to escort you. Now that you've regained your memories the Celestial King wants us to escort you to his palace hime." Virgo answered my question with a slight bow. "He wants to see me? What for? Would it be okay if my dad and brother come?" I asked all questions in mind excited but also nervous. "We were only told to escort you so we're not sure why he wants to see you but if it helps I don't think he'll mind if Acnologia and Laxus tag along with you Princess." This time Loki was the one who spoke out. "So you guys want to join me?" I asked the Lightning dragon and Apocalypse dragon slayers behind me casting them an excited glance but I knew they could tell I would be a nervous wreck without them. They both just nodded their heads and then we headed off to the celestial spirit world.

Gray's POV
"Where did Loki disappear to?! One minute he's helping me as my partner the next he just literally goes up in smoke?! What about helping me find the others or trying to find a way to get rid of Acnologia?! Crap Loki's not the only one disappearing what in the Mavis happened to Lucy and Laxus?! I can't feel their magic energy!" I yell to vent my frustrations as I kick a tree. "Ok calm down I need to find the others and see if they know anything."

Natsu's POV
"Hold on a second Happy." I have this weird feeling and I don't like it. "What is it Natsu?" My little buddy asks me as he stops flying ahead but floats back to me. Then that's when it hit me "No how can this be?" "Natsu what's wrong?" Happy asked me concerned as I fall to my knees. "Loki, Luce and Laxus's magic energy just suddenly disappeared. This can't be right." The thought of Lucy gone tore me apart she was my best friend the person who saw me for who I was instead of 'Salamander' or 'one of Fairytail's strongest.' "No.... I won't believe it....!" I screamed out with all my might pretty sure it could be heard across the whole island. With Happy training behind and calling out to me I ran as fast I could in search of one person. "That Zander guy! I bet he has something to do with this!"

Zeref's POV
Me and Master Makerov were walking around chatting as we searched for other members of the guild when we came upon what looked like a base camp. I noticed a few figures some on the inside while others stood just outside the tent. "This must be the camp for the injured and those eliminated from the first trial Erza told me she would set up." Master spoke up as he led me over to the area. Once they noticed our presence multiple gazes found their way looking at me with question. "Master who is that?" A scarlet red haired woman addressed him gesturing towards me. "No need to be alarmed my children he's an old friend of Lucy's who will be joining the guild." At that everyone seemed to have calmed down not quite as wary of me as before. However we weren't calm for very long because that's when something hit us. "Where did Loki, Lucy and Laxus's magic energy disappear to?" We all had that one question and silence broke out with everyone trying to come up with a reasonable possibility. That is until a scream of anger broke through the air.