Chapter1: S-class trials

Lucy's POV:
It was early in the morning around nine o'clock when I woke up in my apartment. I roll over fixing to get out of bed but come face to face with a certain pink haired dragon slayer snoring away. I feel a light blush on my face as I suck in a breath. Making sure to position myself right be his ear I scream. "Natsu what in the world do you think your doing?!"
He falls out of bed rubbing both his ear and butt whining "Luce why'd you do that?" I feel a tick mark form on my forehead. "You need to stop breaking in my house and sleeping next to me! You idiot!" Then Happy floats by talking in a tired voice "Lucy why are yelling so early in the morning?" "Because of you two breaking in you stupid cat!" Before either one can respond I storm off to the bathroom locking the door behind me. I strip my pj's and start my shower then afterwards get ready to head to the guild. On the way I think about Luce the nickname Natsu gave me sounds so familiar and I'm referring to before Natsu actually called me that.

~15 minutes time skip~
I arrive at the guild with a sleepy Natsu and Happy trailing behind. Putting on my usual cheerful smile I walk into the guild. "Hey minna!" I shout as I enter and receive a number of responses "Morning Lucy/Hey lu/ Hi bunny girl/ Hey it's Lucy!" I continued walking towards the bar when I arrive I sit at my usual spot and see Mira approach me. "Morning Lucy let guess you want your usual strawberry milkshake?" "Yes thank you Mira" Afterwards I quickly duck so I don't get hit by the chair flying towards me. Out of the corner of my eye I watch Natsu and Gray fighting as usual Gray is almost naked not long after Erza knocks their heads together and they pass out. She notices me and as she approached her aura went from angry demon to older sister in a matter of seconds. Sweat dropping I watch her sit next to me as I take a sip from my milkshake that Mira delivered as I watched Gray and Natsu fighting. Me and Erza talk for a little while until master steps up on the ledge of the second floor and begins to make an announcement. "Shut up you brats! I have an important announcement!" He yells out and the guild shuts up. "Now it is that time of year again the trials to determine if you are worthy of the S-class title. The participants are
Natsu Dragneel,
Gray Fullbuster,
Juvia Lockser,
Elfman Strauss,
Cana Alberona,
Freed Justine,
Levy McGarden,
and Wendy Marvel.
You may bring one partner to help you and this year's trials will be on our sacred ground Tenrou island. We leave in an hour." Those participating and their partners hurried off to get ready in time. Turns out Cana choose Lucy as her partner and she can't wait to get started! Lucy ran home and got ready for the trip and arrived at the docks to board the ship with every else just in time. "Tenrou island here I come!" Lucy thought to herself. After hours of sailing, hearing Natsu throw up over the side of the boat and passing time reading books with Levy Lucy could finally see the island not to far off in the distance. Master explained the instructions for the first part of the trial and every one took off.

Time skip to after Cana and Lucy beat Freed and Bixlow:
"Can't believe we actually beat them." Cana spoke to Lucy "Yeah I can't believe it either." Lucy responded. They made their way to where they would meet the others who passed as well and get instructions on the next part of the trial from Master Makerov. Once every one arrived master spoke up "Now for the second part of the trial you have to find the grave of our founder and first master Mavis Vermillion in 6 hours." Every one took off in search of it. Natsu and Happy decided to check the top of the large tree in the center of the island. Lucy and Cana were trying to figure out any hints Master Makerov  may have dropped. Without the girls knowing Gray and Loke were tailing them and listening in. The others had no idea what to do.
~~~~~~~
Hey guys Scarlett here sorry if I this is disappointing but I'm not going to do the parts about grimoire heart but to make up for it seeing how this is my own story I am going to write some content that wasn't in the anime involving Zeref  after all I want this to be interesting instead of just copying the whole script from the anime. Hope you continue reading and feel free to message me about ideas for the book. Also I can't seem to really find the right cover for this book so if you would be willing to help with that I would very much appreciate it. Disclaimer: Fairytail does not belong to me.