Announcements

LEGENDS: THE TEMPEST NOVELLA

 The standalone novella in the Tempest realm will be released this October! Legends follows each of the main five after the war against Menoetius, taking on their own missions and battles. The first of the five short stories--Dale Alcander and the Helm of Darkness--follows Dale as she journeys into the Underworld to appease Melinoe, the goddess of ghosts. When Hades' Helm is stolen, Dale must retrieve it before the dead are unleashed onto the earth.

SECRETS OF AMBROSE ACADEMY

Are you a fan of Tempest AUs and want to see a full-scale novel written about one of them? Well, look no further because I am very excited to announce SECRETS OF AMBROSE ACADEMY! Secrets is a Tempest AU with all of your favorite characters, full of mystery, murder, and thrill. Secrets follows Tessa Brennan, a teen with a penchant for trouble, as she is shipped out to Ambrose Academy in the forests of New England. Ambrose Academy has a reputation for taking 'troubled' teenagers and by means of a private education, reforming them entirely. However, as Tessa meets her classmates and explores her new home, she finds that Ambrose Academy has a darker, hidden reputation that led one former student to disappear. Secrets will be up on Wattpad in November!

And finally, without further ado, may I announce the third Tempest secret I've been keeping: THE VALIANCE TRILOGY.

I can't say too much about it without giving it all away, but this is the sequel series to Tempest! It follows the story of Callista, a young Amazon and former member of Valiance, as she tries to prove her strength to her superiors. Having survived the takeover of her dimension by the General's forces, Callista is determined to leave that chapter of her life in the past. However, when her former Valiance teammates cross time and space to find her, Callista finds that some of her secrets may not remain buried with the rise of the elusive Spellbinder.

BOOK ONE: STORMBRINGER WILL BE RELEASED SPRING OF 2019