Mystery Guy

I didn't see him after that night for the longest time.

I didn't even get his name or number, I was too drunk to even think about how he could affect my life, but if he would have ever done that, it wasn't going to happen anymore. He was gone and I don't think I'll ever see him again.

We had hung out that night and talked for hours. Eventually we started dancing, a little too crazy for my taste, but since I was drunk I had been all into it. I think we might have even kissed, but that might have been my imagination. But I felt like it was possible I could be in love with him, and I think he felt the same way. But there was no way of knowing now. 

I don't need a guy though. I have other things I need to focus on.

I was sitting on Jenn's couch. She had to go somewhere with Andrea and the others to film or something, and Jenn had made me stay at her house for at least this month, so here I was, bored out of my mind.

She came in about an hour later, while the others were nowhere to be seen. I wondered where they were, but I didn't really care that much. Probably something having to do with Youtube. 

"Hey," she said, coming to sit with me. I looked at her and said a simple hey back to her. I was currently busy looking on Twitter for my mystery guy, but I hadn't found him yet. 

"Whatcha doin'?" she smirked, trying to look at my phone screen. I was about to tell her to mind her own business, but then I realized I should just ask her about this guy. She knew all the guests who were at the party, so of course she would have to know who my mystery guy is.

"Did you happen to see who I was hanging out with at the house party a couple weeks ago?" She looked at me confused, and then she started smiling.

"Was this person a guy by chance?" I rolled my eyes at her and nooded.

"I assume he's a youtuber, but I don't remember anything about him." She looked at me with fake shock and gasped, "woah, Elli was not only super drunk, but now she has a boyfriend? Am I going crazy or something?" 

I laughed at her. She was so annoying sometimes, but I still loved her.

"Yes, I was drunk, but he's not my boyfriend. I was just...interested by him." I said, trailing off.

She rolled her eyes at me. " I'm your best friend. You're supposed to tell me everything, remember?"

"You're Andrea's best friend, so I don't have to tell you anything," I said, smirking at her.

That pushed her over the edge. Oops.

"You're always going to be my best friend, ok? Even though I have my Youtube friends now doesn't mean our friendship is any less stronger than it has been," she said seriously. "And the fab five is coming over today, so I'll show you that I don't love them anymore than you."

I nodded. I didn't fully trust her, and I didn't really want to hang out with her friends since they all probably just ignore my exsistence, but I guess it's now or later that I'll have to deal with them.

We hung out at the house for about an hour more until we heard a knock at the door. Jenn went over to go answer it. I peeked over the couch to see a few people and I just decided to hide on the couch. 

Until something made my jaw drop.

Jenn had hugged most of her friends and she had gotten to the last one. "I missed you so much, Jack," she said, smiling.

Jack. So that's the name of my mystery guy. 

So yup! I now have another story with Jack as the love interest (but it's not a jackxpenn story I guess so :p) 

I have a huge favor that I'd like to ask you guys: do you think you could maybe share this story with somebody? And maybe you guys could check out some of my other stories too? It'd mean so much, thanks guys:]

other than that, I think that's all I really have to say today, see you next update!