And they were roomates

Lazy midget witch

"CH-CHABASHIRA!" I yelled in desperation. I stormed up to shirogane and grabbed her by the collar of her shirt -which is surprising because she's like 1 foot taller than me-

"Let."

"Her."

"Go."

Sneaky sister bondage dude's pov

I was on my way to the kitchen when I saw quite the sight.

"YEET!" yelled Chabashira from behind a bush as she kicked a water bottle. It sailed through the air and smacked Akamatsu smack in the head. She gracefully fell to the ground. Amami whipped around, looking angrier than I've ever seen him. My goodness, this might play out interesting. I slipped behind a bush to watch the action unfold. Amami looked furious as he stormed towards Chabashira. -let me note here that he didn't actually look mad. He had a cold disapointed expression. But having my talent, I've studied how everyone here is when they're mad, and OH BOY WAS HE MAD.-

"Hey," he stopped right in front of her. She was trembling, probably knowing how much it took to get Amami this mad. "I-"

"AHHHGH!" she screamed as she bolted away from him. I chuckled. That was probably the best option, considering how angry he was.  I then saw Shirogane walking towards the main hall and decided to follow her. After all, I have no social life! Haha....

"HIIIYAH!" A girl screamed as she tackled me to the ground.

"Hello yonaga San." I said calmly from my spot on the ground.

"Hiiii! Guess what I know?" She said making a :3 face at me.

"What is it you know?" I asked.

"Atua told me you have a SISTER!" She yelled with a huge smile. My heart dropped into my stomach.

"W-what? I'm sorry but Atua appears to be wrong in this situation. I am, and always was, an only child." I said, a bit flustered. How on earth did she know?

"Well okkaaaaay but just know I don't believe you oooonnnnneee bit!" She said walking away with her hands behind her head.

"Hmf." I huffed as I walked towards the dining hall. Shirogane San was no where to be seen thanks to yonaga San. I slipped through the door and walked into the kitchen to see quite the surprising sight. Yumeno chan was holding Shirogane san by the shirt collar and had the most terrifying furious look on her face. Shirogane San had a gun to Chabashiras head. What was-

I'll take over. no! Stop, please, this is the first time I've ever had fr- Korekiyo dear, we both know that I know what's best. But I- KOREKIYO. 

I stumbled to the corner of the room to have a silent argument with "myself"

Luminary of the hair spray's pov

I strolled down the path on my way to the kitchen. I was watching a movie with Maki roll today and I was on my way to make us some food.

"Hey Momota!" Someone yelled from across the courtyard. I turned around to see kiibo walking towards me. "Could you help me out please?"

"Sure thing! With what?" I asked enthusiasticly.

"Um... I.... " His face turned red "I need to make something in the kitchen." He stammered out.

"Oh cool! What is it? A Christmas present?" I asked even more pumped up.

"I-it's a  present for..." His face was all steamy now. "F-for Miu." He looked down at the ground. What was he so embarrassed for? Nothin wrong with making Christmas presents for your friends!

"What're you gonna make her?" I asked flashing a signature smile. He looked up, as if he didn't expect that reaction.

"Um... Chocolate" He said with a small smile.

"Well then let's go to the kitchen right now! I was on my way over there anyway, cmon!" I grabbed his hand and ran to the dining hall and walked through the door, stomping the snow off my feet. He just kinda.... Blowdried
It off. "The kitchen is right he-" I pushed the door open.

What the hell?

Succi's pov

"Hn." I opened my eyes, huge headache. What happened? Oh that's right.... Ouma.... But why do I have a headache? Wait... I can't breathe? I sat up and looked at the hatch in front of me, it was wide open and there was destruction far as the eye can see, it was awful. There was fire, and crumbling buildings, and no people. What was this? I tried to movey arm but it was- TIED TO THE GROUND!?ALONG WITH MY LEGS!?

!?