Valentine Brothers&Nightmares

Okay, I MAAAAY or may not add some Hellsing Ultimate Abridged things :3 I love it waa~y too much
~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up on a green field,full of different kinds of flowers, weird looking, yet peaceful creatures, little fairies flying around, many huge old trees and the sun, that was shining brightly.
Where am I? How the hell did I end up here? What is going on?

I get up...But something is strange...I am...Little. Again. Like when I was...9 years old...
I run quickly to the crystal clear lake and see that...I looked like when I was 9 too. But how?

It was...Like before I got kidnapped...Could it be...That I am dreaming? Or that I somehow ended up in the past again? That someone wants me to change how everything happened?

No...No...If I SOMEHOW manage to protect the village....I won't meet Alucard...But I want my mummy and daddy...But Alucard too...What am I supposed to do?

-?-: Ray-Ray? What are you doing here? You had me worried sick, didn't I tell you not to run off into the forest?

That voice...That sweet angelic voice...Mummy...?
I'm suddenly picked up and put on someone's shoulders. This smooth fair hair...This tall person...Is he...Daddy?

-?-: You silly girl, the forest isn't a place to hide when you play, okay?Now, why don't we go home?Mummy cooked your favourite!

These voices...Those looks...zthey are alive! MUMMY! DADDY!

me: YAAY!! We have PANCAKES AND BROWNIES!!! *clapping*

We arrived home and my mummy told me to go in my room and wash my hands so we could eat. When I was going back to the kitchen, I heard some whispers.

-?-: Come on, Elizaveta, this is going to happen. Today.
-?-: B-But Gilbert...Why today? It's her birthday!

Mummy and Daddy? Why are they whispering? Did something bad happen?

dad: *hugging mum* I know, dear, I know. But this was ought to happen. We want peace and they want young elementalists on who they can experiment.
mum: I know that and I said I didn't care from the start. But I needed a reason to celebrate.
dad: *chuckling* We can celebrate her leaving? Isn't this what we both wanted? Hmpf. To think that those stupid peasants think she's more powerful than us. Thank God for the Nazis! Thank God they came!
mum: *laughing* This is better than expected! We can finally get rid if that stupid brat and we'll be the most powerful again! And when the time comes, we WILL get our hands on the Sword!
dad: *laughing* This is brilliant. BRILLIANT!!

Wh-What is this? What is going on?They---Are they really my parents?They are scary? Wait, I remember now...This happened too...Okay...Act as natural as possible...They won't kill me...Right? T-Time for...Pancakes and...Brownies...R-Right?

me: Mummy! Daddy! Let's eat! *giggling*
mum: Here, sweetheart! Put some Maple Syrup too!
me: Yaaay!! I love Maple Syrup!! It's soo sweet! Hahaa
dad: Mummy, do you have some water?
mum: Oh no...We ran out of it...Sweety, do you mind if you go to the well and get some water in the bucket, please?
me: Sure, mummy!

As I was going to the well, I started to remember. This is how it happened. I'm sure of it. Those doctors are going to come and kidnap me. But...What I don't understand is...Why?
I thought my parents loved me...And yet...These weird things that are happening right now...Aren't how I remember...Is it maybe that...I got some of my memories erased?
Or changed?
Oh...No...Here they come....No, not this time, you won't capture me. If this is a dream, I want to know more. Nothing is going to change in the real world.
Alucard will still be there.
Little Sister Integra will still be there, Seras will still be there.
Walter will still be there.
So why not use the opportunity?