Truth or dare

You were sleeping in your comfortable wine colored bed when you felt a pair of eyes looking at you. You slowly opened your tired eyes to see a man with pitch black hair crouching next to you, staring. "What the fuu--" you panicked but he put a hand on your mouth, to shut you up. "Relax, darling," he said, "they want you downstairs, now." He removed his hand from your lips as you remembered, Loki lives here now. You need to get used to him startling you. He joined about a week ago. "How did you get in?" You asked. You were sure you locked the door, but now it's questionable.

"I have my ways." he said, smirking. You hated that look. He looks at you like you're an animal he's hunting. You remained calm, even though that look angered you more than it should have.

You were going to get up from the bed when you realized that you're wearing very minimalist clothing and you absolutely didn't want Loki to witness you like that. "Can you get out? Like, right now?" You asked him to do, your tone being a bit more aggressive than you intended it to be. "Excuse me? A mortal telling me," he emphasized the last word, "what to do?" He looked at you. You looked at his eyes, looking for laughter, amusement in them, but finding none.

"Jeez." you said. Now you didn't even care about him seeing you half naked, you just wanted that idiot out of your room. Immediately. You opened the door and pushed him out. He could've easily fight you but chose not to. Asshole, you thought to yourself. You hated him with all your heart. He treated you the worst, but why?

x
x

You went downstairs, to see why they wanted you to come. You saw all of them sitting in a rectangular table, Tony in the head of the table and the rest around it. "Y/n, glad you finally decided to join us. Here, sit." Tony said, sarcasm and annoyance in his voice, pointing at a chair. you pulled it out and sat between the Black Widow and Loki.

"We were wondering how you were doing." Tony started. You joined them about a month ago, and already are best friends with Steve Rogers. He's such a sweetheart.

"I'm fine. Honestly, this is better then home." you joked. This tower is now your home.

You heard Tony's thoughts running through your head. "Y/n's so hot," "but my Steven is hotter." You switched them off when he started to think about what he'll do to him. As far as you know, they aren't together.

They know that you could read minds, that's why they're always so cautious when you enter the room. You explained that you could turn them all off and prefer to do so, but they are still being careful.

"Can I go?" You asked. It's not like you disliked them, you just preferred to stay in your room and read a book or catch up with the latest meme trend. "Yeah, sure. Free to go," Tony responded, "don't you want to eat first?"

"No, I'm ok."

You got up and went to your room, still hearing their voices, not yelling but loud. They kicked Loki out of the room, probably because they didn't trust him enough for him to participate in the meeting. They didn't trust you too, but they liked you a lot more since you didn't try to take over the world.

x
x

"AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" you heard shouting from downstairs. It's Stark. You ignored him, not wanting to talk to anyone. Tony quickly gave up and went to everyone's room, grabbed and pushed them out. You heard this happen and decided to follow his orders and before he could think about opening your door you got out. "Where to go?" You ask. You saw Natasha, Clint and Bruce going downstairs to the living room but waited for him to answer. "Technically, downstairs, but I need you to go get Loki, he's angry with me from some reason and I don't want him to stab me in the heart," he said and when he saw the uninterested look in your eyes he started to beg, "pleaaase?, I know you hate him but he hates me more."

You gave up, went to Loki's room which was located next to Thor's and knocked on the door. "What?!" You heard from behind the door. Rude. "Tony wants us to go downstairs." He opened the door, looking like he just fell face first from heaven with a grumpy look. You laughed inside your head. "Why?" He asked. What kind of question is that? "Just fu- ugh. Just go downstairs." You said as you calmed down. No swearing here, Steve made it clear.

You and him went upstairs and saw everyone else sitting on the carpet in a circle and Tony standing up, talking about something you couldn't hear. They made room for you two. "Since we have two new members living here and we know almost nothing about them, I," he took a breath, "decided that we play truth or dare". He showed an empty beer botttle. "Y'all know how to play, right?" He sat down.

"You spin the bottle and and person that it lands on has to choose between truth or dare. If they choose truth they have to answer a question honestly and if they choose dare they have to do something. anything." He grinned with an evil look in his face. Classic Tony.

He spinned the bottle and it landed on you. "Truth or dare?" Tony asked. He was clearly planning something in his head. "Pick truth." you heard his thoughts in your head. You were very confused, he knows you can read minds. Is he tricking you into picking dare, or is it reverse psychology? You chose to pick dare, you're not scared. Whatever he planned, you were ready for it. "I dare you.. To spend seven minutes in heaven with reindeer games."

No. Absolutely not, you were not ready for this. "I'll get back at you for this." you whispered. You walk slowly to the closet but Loki stayed in his place. "You can't avoid this, Loki." Stark said.

"Of course I can." Loki said, "I am Loki of Asgard, God of mischief, and you mortals can not force me into doing anything." You rolled your eyes. "We have a Hulk." Tony answered.  The slightest bit of fear was showing in his eyes as he stood up and walked into the closet with you. Him and the hulk had some history, involving Loki being thrown around by him. From behind you heard tony chuckling as he locked the door.

You stared at Loki in attempt to make him uncomfortable and he stared back at you. "I don't understand this game." he suddenly said after a long awkward silence. "You're supposed to kiss or something. I've never played it." You said. The feeling of Loki kissing you made your stomach twist, you were sure it was from disgust but, who knows?

"Do we have to?" He asked. You weren't sure if he wanted to or not but didn't waste any time thinking about it and quickly answered, "only if you want to."

You looked away from him, glad that the room is dark. You wanted to read his thoughts about this but from some reason you couldn't. At first you thought that it's because he's not from earth but you could read Thor's mind so you assumed that he purposely did something to stop you from reading him. "Do you want to?" You shouldn't have asked that but you couldn't help yourself. This question would bother you all the time if you do not know the answer.

"No." You could feel the pair of eyes on you. You looked into his eyes. "You're lying." You just knew that he's lying. "No I'm not." He raised his voice slightly. He's lying again. Something in his voice changed. "Yes you are, you got a crush on me or what?" You said, teasing him. You were laughing but you meant what you said, and you wanted to know.

Before he could answer you heard the key in the lock, unlocking it. You looked at Loki who was just staring at you. Analyzing your soul. You opened your mouth and these words just came out.

"This conversation is not over."