the day after valentines day

you woke up in a room you did not recognize, with a man laying beside you. what a cliche, huh? you got so drunk you went home with a stranger. 

wait. you live in the avengers tower. you couldnt possibly have brought a stranger to your home. 

you slapped your palm on your forehead, thinking about the worst possible scenerio- could he be loki or a random janitor or a shapeshifter that broke into the building desguised as an ant and was looking for secrets but instead found your desperate self, drunk and lonely?

your mind got clearer by the second and you realized that you are wearing clothes and so is the man next to you which is loki. youre used to random shit happening and so this doesnt surprise you. you just hoped you used protection. 

apperantly loki has been awake for this entire time, watching your face expressions change dramatically as you piece together the puzzle. "nothing happened, dear." he said as if he read your mind. "although you did throw yourself at me and said something along the lines of, 'the stars are looking emerald like a banana in the ocean' and crashed me on my bed. i couldnt wake you up and i could never sleep on a couch ever again so i napped here too. hope thats alright."

"i do not remember anything. what happened last night? i know we celebrated valentines day but how did we go from sharing chocolates to drinking?"

"alright, it all started when mr. stark gathered us in the living room:

~

"GUYS!!! what even is valentines day if you dont celebrate it with your precious ones? everyone, SIT. little steve is off commiting sins so well make do without him. dont look at me like that, y/n, ill throw a chair on your face."

"tony, this isnt necessary."

"but this is!!!! come on. well sit in a circle and tell embarrasing love stories and the worst one has to eat orange flavored chocolate."

you all groaned. "okay, okay, ill start." tony said. "on my first date with a girl i took her to the movies and the Thing was showing and i screamed really hard and i was shaking all over the place, she had to take me home because i couldnt even talk." he face palmed and covered his face in embarrasment. 

"who knew the iron legend was scared of horror movies?" nat said.

"NEXT" tony yelled.

it went on and on, clint told the story of his first kiss and thor told the story of the first time he masturbated. it was awkward now, so you, from some reason, decided to fuel the fire and tell the story of your first girlfriend. "so i stalked her like a lot, but not really, like only in school not outside of it. so i 'coincedensely' came to her class and took lessons with her. one time i had to go to the bathroom and she was there too fixing her hair so i complimented her haircut and that was actually the first words i ever spoke to her. anyways my friend talked to her and got me a date with her but on that date we only talked about our families and not ourselves. she gave me a scarf and i wore it all the time it actually started to stink. god, i was so embarrased. i was so awkward around her. one time i yelled "i like you" from across the room and ran out and then we became a couple. i was so scared!!! silly me. our first kiss was only her, i just. froze. and we watched gay kdramas and then we broke up because we just had nothing in common beside loving gays. thats it. i hope i got better at talking now.." you said.

and you did get better. not so awkward now. only when youre trying to lie or ask for favors." loki said. 

"talking sucks"

~

"you wanna see if youre a better kisser now?" tony suggested.

"i have to drink for that to happen."

"what a good idea!" he said and brought two bottles of vodka that he just. had in his pockets?? 

to be continued <3