43- it's too late.

Niall Horan

I lay in this empty bed cold and alone. After I gave in to Harry's request he left, leaving me to this empty room.

I just want to be on a plane right now, on my way back to London to move into our two bedroom apartment where Harry's big shot job is.

But instead I'm here, wondering where the hell Harry is and running my hand over my warm stomach. Maybe I should just get this over with? If I leave now I can make to clinic before it closes.

________

Harry Styles

"Another one." I order at the bartender who rolls his eyes from my rudeness. If Niall we're here he would hit me or scold me and I would correct myself for this bartender. But he's not here.

I wait for Louis with a drink in my hand and I drink it at a fast pace. I have a lot to tell him and I need to down a few drinks before I can actually deal with Louis being around me.

"Hey" I hear his cheery voice as I finish my drink and my new one hits my palm.

"Hey." I say quietly as he asks for a drink from the bartender.

"So what's going on? Are we fucking? Are you asking me questions?" He asks as I grimace. Fucking him doesn't sound that bad. But I already broke Niall's heart once today. I don't need to do it again.

"I told Niall to get an abortion." I blurt wanting to know Louis first reaction. His real relation.

"You told him?" He asks before I feel a slap at the back of my head.

"You don't tell your boyfriend to do things. He loves that baby! You should know that! This is going to break him, you selfish asshole!" Louis yells at me as I take a big swig from my drink.

"I know." I state. I know that when I go back to those dorms I'm going to tell Niall that we can keep the baby. I just need to get this stress off of my shoulders.

"For fucks sake, Harry. You need to stop abusing him like this." He says as I slam my bottle against the bar top watching the glass stay In tact.

"I don't abuse him. I love him." I say as Louis scoffs.

"If you loved him you would be in bed with him right now telling him how you're going to support him and your baby. But you don't. Instead you're with your side piece, drinking, and getting angry at 2 pm!" Louis says as I look over at him.

He looks good.

"Let's go to my car." I say before finishing my drink and standing on wobbly legs.

"What? Harry I just told you to stop hurting Niall." He says as I shrug

"He already knows about us." I say grabbing Louis arm softly. If this were Niall I would pull him off of this stood and drag him to my car if I needed to. Because Niall will fold at my request. Louis would call the cops if I ever pulled him like I do for Niall.

"Fine. But then you're going home and you're keeping that baby." Louis says leaving his drink. He must be driving me home.

I walk ahead of Louis to my car and get into the backseat. he follows me and does the same before taking his shirt off.

________

"Thanks." I say shortly to Louis as he drops me off at the dorms. I walk into the building and slowly make. My way to Niall's room. I smell like sex and Louis.

I open the door and Niall is laying in bed with a heated pad over his stomach.

"Hey. We can keep it." I say laying in the bed as Niall looks up at me more tired than he normally is.

"I did it already." He whispers before a tear slips down his cheek.

"How was Louis?"

________

Word count :666