01- I have a boyfriend

I ignore Harry while I walk out of the building and toward my car. I regret not parking closer to the door.

"I thought you were going to university of south London?" Harry asks smiling next to me as I ignore him.

"I was." I say shortly as My car comes into view. Thank god.

"I'm so glad you're here. I missed you a lot." He admits while I unlock my car.

"Maybe we can catch up sometime?" He asks hopefully. I look up at him and smile before opening the drivers door.

"I have a boyfriend Harry." I excuse before throwing my bag into the car.

"Like. A real one?" He asks as I scoff.

"Yes, a real one. He attends this university too. We're happy Harry. I had gotten you out of my system and I'm functioning fine without you." I say before sitting in the seat but leaving the door open as he rests on it.

"You're doing fine without me?" He asks with a smirk as I nod and start the engine.

"So you're not doing great without me?" He asks smirking as I smile at him again highly annoyed.

"I'm doing fan-fucking-tastic without you, Harry." I say remembering how he left me without a second thought.

"Well I have a girlfriend. But she's-"

"A whore." I finish off knowing Harry's behaviour probably went back to his original state after he figured he was done with me.

"I'm sure your boyfriend wouldn't mind if we took a night to catch up." he proposes as I chuckle.

"Forget it. Tristan and I are happy. I don't need you waltzing back into my life pretending that you own it." I say remembering the terrible things he's done to me.

"No offence, Niall. but I don't dance. Maybe your prissy boyfriend does but I don't." He says as I turn on the ac. It's hotter than I thought it would be in New York.

"What makes you think he's prissy?" I ask with a raised eyebrow as he chuckles.

"Because I know that you won't fuck around with another guy like me." He says as I shrug.

"If you know that then why are you still standing here?" I ask watching him take a step back without his smirk ever fading.

"I said you wouldn't fuck with a guy like me. Not that you wouldn't fuck with me. I know you'd want me thrusting in and -"

"Okay! Thanks. I'll think about that tonight when my prissy boyfriend has me against his mattress." I lie watching his smirk falter.

I shut the door and put the car into reverse before peeling out of the parking lot.

When I get to my dorm building I look down at the tent in my leggings.

Shit.

I get out of the car and walk into the dorm building carrying in the few boxes that litter my car.

When I get into my dorm I see that Tristan isn't here but there is a note taped to the monitor in my room.

Got called for a job interview. See you tomorrow. Xx-T

I sigh in relief as I pull the leggings off of my legs and pull my shirt over my head.

I hear my phone buzz causing me to dive to grab it.

*don't act like you didn't miss me. I'm in dorm D. Meet me tonight?*

I scoff at the message before looking at my member straining against the pink lace around my hips.

*I can get my boyfriend to meet you if you're into that*

I smirk at the message before feeling my swelling begin to go down.

Tristan and I haven't talked about having sex. Tristan rarely makes out with me. I guess four months is too early in The relationship?

*I know you live in dorm block D too. Don't make me pound on every door until I find you.*

*thats a little creepy.*

*when are you meeting me?*

I groan out loud as I hear Harry's voice in the hallway.

"Niall Horan!" He yells loudly. I can let him yell. He'll eventually quit.

*go away* I type and listen to Harry's voice get louder.

"If you wanted to hook up with those guys you could have just to-" I run to the door as Harry yells this. All of my neighbour's can hear him.

I stick my head out of the door watching Harry smile at me.

"Get in here." I scold as he follows me into the door shutting it behind him.

"Babe, I missed your panties" he says hooking his finger in the waist band making blood rush to my area once again.

No.

I push him away before grabbing a pair of shorts and a crop top.

I slide the shorts up my legs and feel Harry's hard grip on my arm.

I hate how his touch feels so much harsher than Tristan's. At the same time I like how it feels so different.

"You need to stop. Forget you even know me Harry. You ruined me once, I won't let you do it again." I say watching him smile down on me.

"Once again the cat has to chase the mouse." He says as I smile and walk him towards the door before pushing him out.

"Or the dog gets locked out for the night." I say before shutting the door on his smiling face.

"Goodnight Niall Horan!" He calls as I cradle my face in my hands.

Why has this happened?