36- son of an asshole

Niall

"I want to make love to you" Harry says softly as I close my eyes to tune out the world.

If I sleep with Harry we are back together and he's finally willing to step over his pride to give me what I want, but on the other hand there's Ethan who I'd be walking all over just like I did to Tristan.

It's not like Ethan could bring me home. His family hates me, especially Tristan.

Harry and I have history, we work, we click, although we fight terribly and can't hold our relationship for a full week our good times always outweigh the bad.

"Can we wait?" I ask softly hoping that Harry will accept my suggestion.

"Yeah, But I'm not waiting forever." He says kissing my knuckles.

I nod along although I know Harry would wait a century for me.

"Break it off with him." Harry says holding my chin between his thumb and forefinger. He holds me tightly while looking me dead in the eyes and suddenly I'm all his.

I nod slowly not caring about anything but as Harry wraps me in his arms and I stare at the ceiling I can't help but feel bad about needing to end things with Ethan.

Maybe I just.. won't?

Would that make me a bad person? What if I wasn't hurting Ethan. Instead I would be hurting Harry. Just like he has done to me.

No. I can't even consider that. I'll just have to leave Ethan. It's what's best.

"We should do something today." I suggest not wanting to sit around for another day. I'm getting sick and tired of laying around and my energy isn't going to be full forever.

"Well what do you want to do?" Harry asks rubbing my arm as we lay together.

"Maybe we could go to the mall? I'll need new clothes for when I get bigger." I say softly watching Harry nod.

I'm glad that he's decided to be involved with our child. Even if it's just for shopping for maternity clothing.

I sit up from the bed and gather clothes that I will wear for today. All I did was print a ticket and fall asleep with Harry.

I need to do more.

I strip from my clothes ignoring the comments from Harry as I get dressed in my clothes for the day. It takes a few attempts to get my button done but when I do I feel much better.

Harry stands from the bed and grabs his pants that are laying on the floor along with his shirt. He throws them on and ruffles his hair looking better than I ever could even without a mirrors

It doesn't take long to leave the dorms or to get to the mall but when we do we're holding hands and spotting shops together. Almost like a real functioning couple.

"I'm going to get a drink." Harry says leaving me as
I walk into the maternity shop and begin to look around not finding anything that catches my eye.

I sigh as I push the same shirts around on the rack in the over price store with the same five songs from the radio playing over they speakers.

I need to buy clothes before I don't fit mine any more but with the three week window coming up I only look slightly bloated. For now.

Soon I'll be huge and wondering how they will make shirts small enough to fit my shoulders but large enough to fit around my stomach.

God pregnancy is so goddamn hard.

"What did you find?" Harry asks handing me my shake from the smoothie shack a few stores down.

"Nothing so far. I don't want to be stressed out over clothes and whatnot when I have this baby." I say looking at the same shirts again. What if my baby disappears like the doctor said?