09- "this is lo-"

Shout out to tinag929  💕
Opened my Wattpad to 61 new notifications when I just checked in an hour ago. You guys are so amazing.

😈

Harry seems different. He doesn't seem to be himself or the old Harry. I don't mind the change at all but I question what provoked it.

I turn onto my side and lean my elbow beside Harry's head.

"Can we talk?" I ask over the low volume of the Disney movie I had begged Harry to put on.

"Am I going to regret saying yes?" He asks as I shake my head. I mean. I hope not.

"Okay." He nods waiting for me to go on and confront him about anything I need to.

"Why did you change?" I ask watching him furrow his eyebrows.

"I don't think I did. I always felt like this. I just never knew how to express it." He says before sitting up.

"I used to be so mean to you because I was fighting myself and you were helping the part of me win that I didn't want to win." He admits before lacing his fingers through mine.

"But I wouldn't change it." He shares before standing from the bed.

"I drove you crazy but you made me crazier." He says pulling my ankle so I'm on the edge of the bed.

"You make me crazy to this day." He whispers before leaning down towards me.

His lips are centimetres away from mine and i want everything to just feel his lips on mine again.

I lean forward but Harry pulls back at the sound of his phone buzzing. He reads the message before he grabs his bag and shoves his shoes onto his feet.

"Where are you going?" I ask watching him quickly lace up his black converse.

"Work." He excuses before opening the door and leaving me to watch moana alone.

I sit in silence for a while until I lay back into the bed. Harry left so abruptly, I could almost hear his feet as he ran through the hallway and out of the building.

What is he hiding now?
Why does he need to go back to work at seven pm?

I pull the blankets up to my chin and debate on texting him.

If I do text him then I can pester the answers I need out of him. If he doesn't answer me then I know that something is up.

If I don't text him he'll see that I have trust him him, although I really don't. I'm relying on my own gut feeling and my gut tells me that he's hiding something. He's Harry. He always will be hiding something.

I decide to shut my phone off and lay back into the sheets. I won't freak out. I won't text him. He's okay, we're okay.

I focus on the television screen until I'm being woken up by yelling in the hallway. I had no idea I had even fallen asleep.

I stand up and walk to the door hearing a familiar voice.

"It's not my fault! I want him!" Harry yells as I hear a high pitched voice.

Harry did mention that he has a girlfriend..

I crack the door open an inch to hear Harry fighting with someone he's recently gotten involved with.

"So that's it? Everything in Cheshire just means nothing to you now?" The voice asks loudly. I stay hidden listening to every word.

"You were sleeping with other
Guys. We weren't ever in a relationship. I told you that." Harry says making me feel as calmed as I can be for this topic.

"How about we get him in this conversation? Where the fuck is he?"

I shut the door softly and listen to the voices getting closer.

"Just listen, lo-" Harry starts but he is cut off quickly.

"No! I'm done listening to you. Where the hell is he? I will knock on ever-"

"You're not even mine! He is! He always has been!" Harry says loudly. I wait for the knocking on my door and I finally hear it. The banging.

I open the door and look at Harry shocked.

"Uh, Niall. This is Lo-"

"Louis Tomlinson. Nice to meet you." He smiles sassily before wrapping his hand around mine shaking it with a light grip.

Something is going on.

______

Wellllll

Word count : 727