05- relived

After Harry and I finished our meal I found that hanging out with him has become more relaxing. Maybe I've gotten over the need to bust his balls every chance I got.

"You know. I missed you a lot when I left." Harry admits as I feel the dark cloud of bitchy-ness float over me. I hate when Harry talks about him leaving like it hurt him. It was his choice to leave.

"You should have stayed then." I say watching Harry shake his head.

"I had to go. My dad offered me a sum of money if I were to go." He says as I roll my eyes. Once again Harry has chosen money over me.

"I needed it for university." He says putting two and two together seeing how I'm silently looking out the window pissed off at anything I see.

"We could have made London work." I say wishing I hadn't just said that out loud. I shouldn't let Harry know that I thought of us sparing our moments together.

"We could have. But it wouldn't have been enjoyable. We would have many faults. There's simply too much in London that catches up to me." He says truthfully. I hate Harry's past just as much as he does. This move has obviously been good for him. He smiles with reason now.

"I wanted us to work Niall." Harry admits as he parks the car in a large parking lot to a closed store. I stay silent listening to the car purring and Harry's soft breathing. I missed this atmosphere. I missed the pressure of having to answer one of Harry's smallest questions and fear that my answer would rattle our whole world. I miss sitting in the car on a dirt road talking about everything so simply but knowing that we were talking deeply. I missed his atmosphere.

"I did too. But you left. Even after I begged you, you got into the car and you left me standing there. You left me alone and I found someone. You can't try to take that away from me." I say knowing that he can and he possibly will.

"Remember our first date?" Harry asks while staring out of the front windshield.

"I do. The bowling all-" I start but I'm cut off by Harry's words.

"Not the bowling ally. The date where I drove you home after the party and we went and got high together." He says as I remember asking Harry if he liked kissing me to which he responded by wrapping has hands around my throat and kissing me exactly how he wanted to.

"I do." I say remembering more than I did when I woke up the next morning.

"After that date I went back to my party to find it gone and I was grateful. I only wanted to think of you." He says as I shake my head. He basically kidnaped me that night to get me away from Zayn. He thought the best of me in the worst ways.

"I would drive to that same place and get high again and try to relive our conversation over and over but nothing ever compared to the real thing." He admits as I stay silent. My heart feels warm hearing all of these confessions and I can't help but believe what he's saying.

I really shouldn't though.

"Let's relive it then." I say watching him look over to me faster than he ever has before.

"What?" He asks clearly taken aback from my suggestion. I know it's reckless of me but ever since Harry came back my life hasn't really felt stable at all.

"You don't have any weed on you?" I ask watching him shake his head.

"No, no. I do." He says before looking over at me.

"You're sure?" He asks as I say the words once again. Making a smile spread across his face.

"I've always wanted to see what it was like"