Chapter 7

You arrived back in Kings Row and walked to Lena's apartment. You were all talking about Amelie's past life. You opened the door, to find it completely ransacked. Lena gasped in fear again and Amelie's eyes widened.

"quoi en nom de dieux...." Amelie muttered as you inspected. You slowly entered Lena's bedroom. Above the bed spray painted onto the wall, was the Talon symbol.

"Lena!"

"W-W-What!?"

"You need to see this!"

Lena wandered in slowly, she stared where you were pointing. Anger suddenly flowed through her body. "THATS FUCKING IT! THEY KIDNAP MY FRIENDS AND HAVE THE FUCKING AUDACITY...TO TRASH MY PLACE!" She whips out a hard drive.

"What's that?"

"Something I took from Overwatch before we left."

She plugged it into her, luckily unbroken laptop and Talon symbols popped up. She clicked one and a glove appeared. Suddenly, places around the world were getting marked by the symbols. "We attack one of these Talon bases. Tommorow." She shut off the computer and grabbed Amelie's hand.

"Is it okay if you sleep on the couch? There's no room."

"Of course, it's all good. I've done it before."

She smiled and Lena smiled back. Lena quickly grabbed some pillows and blankets and handed them to Amelie. She said thanks and began making her 'bed'. You looked at the time and yawned. 7:30 PM. You kissed Lena on the cheek.

"I'm gonna go have a shower, I'll be right back."

"Can I join?"

Her face turned red as she did this but turned away.

"Yeah sure."

You both wandered into the bathroom and began unclothing. Lena's body was amazing, so it was hard not to stare.

"Whatcha lookin at?" She teased.

"Uuh..you." You mumbled so she could just hear the last part. Lena giggled and leaned k the counter. You finally got undressed. Lena was gawking at you.

"Whatcha lookin at luv?" You tried to mock her voice. She giggled and punched you in the arm playfully.

You both hopped in the shower and turned it on. You cleaned yourselves and helped each other out in some 'places'.  You turned off shower you both and hopped out.

Lena dried herself and quickly got dressed. You on the other hand, were still drying yourself. You eventually got changed and walked out, to find Amelie asleep on the couch and Lena laying in bed.

You looked at the Talon logo above her bed. She had sprayed the words 'GAY' in top of it. You laughed at this and hopped in.

Lena quickly wrapped her arm around you and snuggled up to the crook of your neck. You quickly fell asleep in Lena's arms.