Chapter 6 and a half or something

Lena looked at you. "How the hell do you know who Amelie is?" She asked lowering her guns. "We used to be friends in high school. Until we graduated and went our seperate ways." You replied. She nodded and turned back to Amelie. She raised her hands in fright. "I don't know who you two are..or how you know my name...or how I got here...I just don't wanna die...s'il vous plaît." Means please in French. Amelie said to you. Lena's eyes widened. "Wait...your not widowmaker anymore?" She asked. Amelie gave off a small frightened and confused look. "Who is widow maker?" Lena smiled and looked at you. "No one." You and Lena were more than happy to hear that Amelie completely forgot widow maker and finally has feelings again. You quickly realised something. She wasn't blue! Somebody must of healed her. "But Amelie, you need to come with us. This place used to be our home. We had friends everywhere, but our enemies attacked us. Our friends are lost. I'll explain the rest on the way back to Kings Row. Let's go!" Lena grabbed the confused Amelie and lead her to the dropship. Lena sat Amelie down on the seat and explained everything, telling her that we are her friends and how she used to help us defeat the second omnic uprising. But you left out the part about her being kidnaped by Talon. She seemed happier at the thought of being apart of Overwatch and being your friends, but with her memories removed she didn't know how to handle a gun. So that was a big problem. But at least you got the old Amelie back. She grew more comfortable by the minute as you and Lena chatted with her. Talking about the past events, not any of the bad ones involving her though. You didn't want to tell her that yet. The trip back to Kings Row was going to take about a day. Little did you know, it was going to be a very long one.

Yeah I know the title is on purpose. Sorry for the short chapters I'm just really fuckin lazy