Thirty one

Logan pov (on the plane)

After less than 20 minutes on the plane Olivia fell asleep with her head on my shoulder, I miss this so much.
I leaned my head on hers and fell asleep.

3 hours later

I woke up but Olivia was still sleeping, the plane was about to land "Olivia, Liv, Wake up" I said while shaking her a bit "we land yet?" She asked with her eyes still closed "About too" I told her.
She sat up straight and rubbed her eyes then stretched her arms and legs.

Olivia pov

After a few minutes the plane landed on the ground, me and Logan grabbed our bags and waited for a few people to pass then we got off the plane.
We waited for our suitcases at the baggage claim, once we saw our bags we waited outside for Melissa to come pick us up.
We waited for about 2 to 3 minutes then I saw her car pull up, she got it and ran towards me then hugged me "Oh my god, Liv I missed you" she said still hugging me "missed you too!" I said then she released me from the hug "Wow, I see you've upgraded" Melissa said looking at Logan then looking back at me "Oh uh, we're not together" I told Melissa.
"Yeah sure" She said while raising her eyebrows, me and Logan put our bags in the trunk of the car and then I sat up in the passenger seat while Logan said in the back.
"So, do you want me to take you to the hospital first, Or to the hotel?" Melissa asked "uh, hospital first. I can check in later at the hotel" i told her.
15 minutes later we got to the hospital, I so excited to see Amber and the baby and also excited to see Chris.
We all got out of the car and walked into the hospital, Melissa led us to the room, we walked in and saw Amber sitting on the bed holding a baby girl, Chris was sitting on a chair sleeping.
"Olivia, I missed you" Amber said while i walked up beside the bed "miss you too" "So what's her name?" I asked "Elizabeth, Lizzie for short. You wanna hold her?" she said "Oh my god, yes please" I said while smiling.
Amber sat up and carefully handed me Lizzie.

Few hours later (9pm)

I hugged Amber and Chris goodbye then walked out of the hospital with Melissa and Logan, she drove us to the hotel we're staying at.
Melissa dropped us off 10 minutes later outside the hotel then she went home.
We checked in and went to find our room on the fourth floor, after a little walking Logan found the room, I used the key and then walked in.
There was only one bed but that was fine, it's not like me and Logan never slept on the same bed before.
I put my bag and suitcase down on a bench and started looking through my bag, I pulled out a pair of sweats and sweater then showered and changed into them.
Once I got out of the shower Logan showered, he was wearing sweatpants.
There was four pillows, I gave Logan two and I took two, I put them both behind my head.

Morning

When I woke up I was right beside Logan, our bodies touching.
I rubbed my eyes then rolled over to the other side of the bed and hopped off, I checked the time and it was 9:30am, visiting hours at the hospital Amber was at wasn't till 12pm.
I looked through my suitcases and pulled out a pair of black adidas pants and a white sweater to wear over my shirt I was wearing.
After I got out of the washroom Logan was awake, he was laying down on the bed on his phone "What we doing today?" He asked "Well, I wanted to go to the mall" I told him "Let's go" he said while jumping off the bed.
Logan grabbed clothes and went to the bathroom and changed, he came out wearing a black maverick shirt with the grey striped maverick pants.
I grabbed my bag and put my phone, wallet, charger, and other stuff in it then Logan took his phone off the charger and grabbed the hotel key then we left.
We decided to walk since it was less than 10 minutes away while walking, after walking for about 2 minutes we stopped "You wanna go get breakfast?" I asked as we stopped in front of a Tim Hortons (if ya don't know what that is just look it up if u want) "Yeah, sure" Logan said.
We walked in and there was 2 people waiting in line, after a few minutes I ordered a breakfast sandwich and a coffee, Logan got then same breakfast sandwich as me and a drink.

Few minutes later

We left and continued walking to the mall.
After about 5 to 8 minutes we got to the mall and once we walked in kids started running towards us and asking Logan for a picture "I'm gonna keep walking" I told him, he nodded his head yes and took pictures a few kids.
I walked into Victoria Secret and got two perfumes and that was all I got from there, I walked out and Logan was coming towards me "If you want to go some other store to shop you can, you'll probably be bored with me just looking at clothes" I told Logan "Okay, I'll text you when I done" he said and walked to another store.
I went into lush and grabbed one bath bomb, I then went to the bookstore that was here and got the fifty shades freed book, I'd rather read it instead of watching the movie.
After 10 minutes Logan texted saying he was done, I checked the time and it was only 10:30am, I meet up with Logan at the doors we entered from and got a cab back to the hotel.
We got back to our room and I put the stuff I got on the table that was in the room, I was tired so I decided to take a little nap "wake me up at 12" I told Logan while I lied my head down on the pillow and closed my eyes.

Logan pov

Not even 5 minutes after Olivia closed her eyes she was sleeping, I sat on a chair and scrolled through Instagram for a bit.
When that got boring I decided to just watch a 2 hour movie on Netflix so time will go by quicker.
I watched grown ups 2.

Olivia pov

I was woken up by Logan shaking "What's the time?" I asked him "It's 12:30" he told me.
I got out of the bed and went into the bathroom, I fixed my hair because it got messy while I was sleeping, I finished fixing my hair and texted Chris letting him know we're coming for a bit.
He just said K, I went out of the bathroom and grabbed my bag "Ready?" I asked Logan "yup" and then we left.

Thanks so much for over 4K reads on this story ♥️