Thirteen

Continue from last chapter (dirty chapter you have been warned)

Olivia pov

I was about to walk out of Logan's room then he quickly rushed over to me and locked the door, I turned around and my back was against the door "whatcha doing?" I asked curiously "you're gonna help me with my checklist" he said with that smirk of his again.
"What if I don't want to?" I asked him "you'll be punished" "oh will I?" I asked "Yeah you will" he said, I looked down at the floor and Logan put his left hand on the door beside my head and his right hand he used it and placed it on my chin and lifted my head up.
We starred into each other's eyes and he leaned in closer to me, he also walked closer to me our bodies inches apart from each other, Logan them smashed his lips onto mine, I wrapped my arms around the back off his neck and his put one of his hands on my lower back and the other one right on my ass.
"Jump" He said while pulling back but then going back to my lips after I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked to his bed and threw me on it like a sack of potatoes, Logan went over the window and closed the blinds then came and threw off his shirt then came onto the bed, he went over to me and hovered over me then.
He placed his lips onto mine once again and then his body slowly grinding on mine, he tugged at my sweater and then pulled it off of my body.
He also pulled off my shirt then he threw off his pants leaving him only in his boxers, Logan then managed to get my pants off then we went back to roughly making out,
Logan slowly made his way down to my neck sucking pretty hard.
We found my sweet spot and I let out a little quiet moan, he then lifted his head up and we made eye contact "can I?" He asked I thought for a second "go ahead" I said.
Logan pulled down my underwear and I used my feet to kick them away, Logan took of his revealing and longer length then I thought it would be, he looked at me and I nodded my head yes then he slowly inserted himself into me.
He went slowly to let me adjust to the size then he went all in (🤮) I arched my back and moaned in pleasure.

Skipping the rest

We got off the bed and saw all of me and Logan's clothes on the floor, I put different clothes on and so did Logan, but before he could put his shirt on I noticed scratches all over his back.
"Logan" I said "Yeah?" He asked "look at your back" I told him, he stood in front of the bathroom mirror and said "Holy Shit! You crazy woman" he said "and look at your neck" he told me.
I looked at my neck and it was covered in hickeys "my god, how am I suppose to walk around in public?" I asked "use makeup" he said "I don't wear makeup" I told him, Logan ran out of the bathroom and grabbed his phone, he then came back and started typing something on his phone.
I looked and he searched up how to get rid of hickeys "look here, read this and you'll find out how to get rid of them" he told me, I looked through and it said to put a spoon in the fridge for 10 minutes then put it on the hickey.
Me and Logan walked out the room and he put a shirt on before leaving "where's the spoons?" I asked "in the drawer beside the fridge" Logan said.
I grabbed two spoons and put them in the fridge, I set a timer for 10 minutes then I went to Kong's cage, I sat in the cage and he jumped on to me and I petted him.
I ended up taking Kong out of the cage and grabbed one of his toys, I threw it across the floor then he chased it then brought it back to me.
The timer went off and I took the spoons out of the fridge then put them on the hickeys, it didn't say how long to leave it on so I just left it till the spoon wasn't cold anymore.

Time skip (10pm)

"Do you have to leave?" I asked Logan "I'm sorry but I got to shoot a movie" he told me "when will you be back?" I asked him "I'll be back at 3 in the morning" he told me "ughhh" I whined.
He gave me a peck on the cheek and I hugged him goodbye, it was only me Evan Kong and maverick here, I fed Kong and gave him water and some treats that I found in the cabinet.
I sat on the couch on my phone then had a idea to do one of those song lyric texts to Logan, I wanted to Dear Future Husband By Meghan Trainor.
I grabbed Logan's vlog camera cause I want him to post this on his channel, I grabbed my laptop then searched up the lyrics then texted him.
(I'm just gonna do what I normally do with texts but just with the lyrics and imma do the whole song so yeah)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Texts
Olivia- Dear future husband, here's a few things you'll need to know if you wanna be my one and only all my life
Logan- woah future husband were moving quick
Olivia- Take me on a date I deserve a bae and don't forget the flowers every anniversary
Logan- Friday night I'll take you out 😉
Olivia- cause if you treat me right, I'll be the perfect wife
Logan- oh I'll treat you right 😏
Olivia- buying groceries, buy what you need
Logan- oh yeah I got this
Olivia- you got that 9 to 5 but baby, so do I so don't be thinking I'll be at home making apple pies
Logan- Apple pies would be nice tho, maybe I'll bring some back
Olivia- I never learned to cook but I can buy the book
Logan- you don't need to know how to cook there's a thing called stores
Olivia- sing along with me sing sing along with me, hey!
Logan- Sing? We making a song or something
Olivia- you gotta know how to treat me like a lady even when I'm acting crazy, tell me everything alright
Logan- I'll treat you like lady every single second of your life
Olivia- dear future husband, here a few little thing you gotta know if you wanna be my one and only all my life
Logan- didn't we already go through this
Olivia- Dear future husband, if you wanna get that special lovin tell me I'm beautiful each and every night
Logan- oh yes that's easy 😊
Olivia- after every fight just apologize and maybe then I'll let you try and rock my body right ;)
Logan- WOAH, I'll apologize for anything wrong I did, Sorry 😉 😏
Olivia- even if I was wrong Ha! You know I'm never wrong! Why disagree? Why why disagree?
Logan- but I didn't disagree
Olivia- you gotta know how to treat me like a lady even when I'm acting crazy , tell me everything's alright
Logan- Everything's alright Liv
Olivia- Dear future husband, make time for me, don't leave me lonely and I will never see my family more than yours switched because ya know
Logan- I'll be with you every single second after I'm done this movie
Olivia- I'd be sleeping on the left side of the bed Hey! Open doors for me and you might get some kisses
Logan- I'll open every single door for now on 😘
Olivia- don't have a dirty mind just be a classy guy and buy me a ring, but buy me a ring
Logan- it'll be hard 😉 not to have a dirty mind when I'm with you
Olivia- if you wanna get that special lovin tell me I'm beautiful each and every night
Logan- you're beautiful
Olivia- oh my future husband better love me right
Logan- I will
Olivia- Logan I sended u a whole song
Logan- What
Olivia- Dear future husband by Meghan trainor
Logan- my god, but will I get kisses if I open the door 4 u
Olivia- maybe
Logan- how bout if I apologize for fights and tell u ur beautiful every night
Olivia- I'll think about it
Logan- oh yess
End