Twenty eight

Olivia pov

Today is the first day without talking, calling, texting and seeing Logan, I think we're both gonna be alright for a week without each other.
I got out of bed and went out to the kitchen, I filled Izzy's bowls and then made myself breakfast, after I finished eating I went and took and shower then got dressed.

Logan pov

I rolled over to grab my phone, I was going to text Olivia but I remember I couldn't, this is gonna suck.
I got out of bed and showered I changed into joggers and a maverick shirt.

Olivia pov

I got a text from Alissa saying she asked if I wanted hang out and go shopping with her, I grabbed my bag with my stuff in it and then I went outside waiting for Alissa to come.
After about 5 minutes I saw her car, after she stopped I walked to her and then got in.
I got in and Alissa said "Hey" and she sounded so happy "someone's in a good mood" I said to her "Yeah I am, Ricky's taking me to Paris for our one year anniversary" she told me as she started driving "Oh my god! You're so lucky" I told Alissa "yeah. So what happened with you and Logan, everyone's freaking out cause you guys unfollowed each other" Alissa said "were taking a break for a bit. I just need to think about some stuff" I said.

After shopping (3pm)

I walked into my apartment with three bags of clothes from VictoriaSecret, some crop top sweater from H&M and another bag had some jeans shorts in it.
I sat on the couch with Izzy sleeping beside me, I was watching Netflix for about 2 hours, at 5:30pm I got a text from Chance.
Text
SidTheSloth - hey u busy
Olivia - nope, what's up?
SidTheSloth - I Need help with something
Olivia - like what
SidTheSloth - just come over I'll tell u once u get here
Olivia - who's all there?
SidTheSloth - it's just me nick and Nathan here
Olivia - where'd everyone else go
SidTheSloth - idk
SidTheSloth - so u coming or what
Olivia - yeah I guess so
End
Before I left I went and changed into sweatpants and a tank top then put my nike sweater on, I then fed Izzy and gave her treats because she's a spoiled little princess.
I grabbed my phone and keys and headed to my car then I drove the the t10 house.

T10 house

I parked my car and went inside "Hello?" I yelled through the house cause I didn't see anyone, I went up to Chance's room but he wasn't there.
Lights were off in the living room and when I turned them on still nobody around, I pulled out my phone and called Chance.
I heard his phone ring but he didn't answer.
I followed the ringing to the other stairs where the little crawl in space is at, I opened it and his phone was in it but no chance around.
I honestly was kinda scared someone was gonna pop out and murder me or Chance was just gonna scare me, I checked the garage, kitchen, some rooms, outside and closets. No one was here.
The only thing I could do was call Anthony or Jake so I picked Anthony.
Call
Anthony - hello?
Olivia - Anthony, it's Olivia, do u know where Chance is
Anthony - he's with me Jake and Kade
Olivia - does he have his phone on him?
Anthony - no, he left it at the t10 house
Olivia - weird... I got a text from him saying to come here
Anthony - were coming back now we'll be there In 10 minutes if u wanna wait there
Olivia - yeah okay, if I die by some weird person tell Logan he has to take care of Izzy
Anthony - I doubt that will happen but alright
Olivia - bye
Anthony - bye
End
I sat on the living room couch and watched Netflix on my phone for about 5 minutes and then my phone died, I didn't see any chargers around so I left my phone in my pocket.
I was about to lay down on the couch and then I heard a cup or a plate get smashed on the floor, it sounded near the front door "Hello?" I said loud enough for someone to hear me.
No answer, I was to scared to check so I went to the kitchen and grabbed a butter knife cause that's all I could find, I went back into the living room slowly and peeked at the front door.
I saw a smashed plate but nobody was around, I ran upstairs to Jakes room and locked the door, I then grabbed a blanket off of his bed and wrapped it around me, I feel safe when I have something wrapped around me.
I sat on the bed and waited for the boys to get here.
After about 7 minutes I saw lights outside, I got off the bed and looked outside and it was the boys, I unlocked the door and ran downstairs still with the blanket wrapped around me.
Anthony Chance and Jake walked in "why is there a smashed plate there?" Jake asked "I don't know, I was sitting in the living room and I heard something smash but I didn't hear anyone or see anyone around" I told him.
We all went into the living room and then Jake said "Olivia, stay here with Anthony, me and Chance will look around" I sighed, Chance looked at me the looked back and Jake and said "I'll stay with her you two check around".
Jake and Anthony left and me and Chance at on the couch "thanks" I said to him "no problem" he said.
After 10 minutes passed Jake and Anthony came back to the living room and said the whole house was clear, I sat at the edge of the couch while Jake sat in the middle, Anthony on the other end and Chance between Jake and Anthony.
We watched Tv and then I heard the front door open and then close, I looked over at Chance and then he got off the couch and he went to see who it was.
I heard Chance talk to someone and then he came back "Olivia, it's for you" he said, I got off the couch and put the blanket down and when stepped outside to see who it was.
It was Logan, he looked over at me when I closed the door "Hey, you okay?" He asked "Yeah... what are you doing here?" I asked "Jake texted saying you were scared to go home, I just came to drive you back" Logan told me "Uh, Okay I just gotta grab my phone" I said.
I headed back inside and went to the living room where I left my phone "you leaving?" Jake asked, i nodded my head yes then I went back to Logan.
We headed into his car and he started driving back to the apartments.

This chapter is the last chapter I'll be publishing until Tuesday, I'm going on a trip for the weekend and gonna be very busy.
I'll try and update or write more chapters as much as I can.