Garmau:Ro'Meaves are Idoits

Theme: Upside Down World

•••

Aphmau's POV:

Ro'Meaves are idiots. It's just a known fact. Nobody knows why. I personally believe that it's a genetic issue. First thing you gotta know. The head of the household and father, Garte, was driven into madness after his wife had an affair with another man. Basically, he lost himself. Locked himself in his estate away from his people so O'Khasis was driven into chaos without a Lord. The wife and mother, Zianna, is known to be a manipulative woman who has reasons for everything. She wanted O'Khasis for herself but, was arrested before she could do anything rash. Their eldest son, Garroth, well, let's say, him and I don't see eye to eye all the time. I'll get into that later. The second eldest, Zane, became Lord of O'Khasis since nobody else was going to do it properly and is now dealing with that whole mess. The youngest Vylad disappeared.

Anyways, back to the main person I'm talking about today.

Garroth Ro'Meave. Rebellious overgrown teenager who thinks that everything revolves around him. I know. He sucks, doesn't he? He turned down the position of Lord all because he wanted to find his own place or whatever. So, he ran away from home and became a bodyguard for whoever paid him to do so. The reason why I'm focusing on him is because, I've worked with him before.

I met him at Scaleswind in a bar. I remember being lost and needing directions since I appeared after being imprisoned for hundreds of years. I approached him. He looked more my type as in business type. Dark, quiet, looking like he was thinking about something. As I sat down next to him, he didn't say anything. Just stared at me and looked back at his drink. It wasn't until I asked; "What's this village's name?" He laughed a bit and looked at me like I was some alien.

"It's Scaleswind. What rock did you come out of?" He asked in a snarky tone, taking a sip from his sap colored drink.

"One that you'll never understand."

He was silent until he realized I wasn't leaving.

"What do you want?"

"I need you to join me," I say, pointing at him. "I lost my old partners and now, I need new ones."

He looked utterly confused but, I wasn't surprised. He's blonde and the last couple I've met were the same. He rolled his eyes and stirred his drink.

"Look Lady," He said. "I wouldn't say that you lost your old partners. It makes the offer sound a little shaky, you know? Also, I would suggest not to go to a bar full of drunk men and women and ask them to be partners."

"Are you drunk?"

"No. I'll have you know I have a high tolerance when it comes to alcohol."

"Good for you. Put it on your resumé. I'm sure all the employers will love that. But, in all seriousness, I need someone and I think you're a good candidate."

"At what cost?"

"What?"

"You're going to have to pay me if you want me to come with you."

"Is power enough?"

"You obviously don't know me," He says. "I have power and money whenever I need it. I have a background you don't even know. So, if you excuse me," He puts down his drink and grabs his diamond sword from under the bar, "drunk people make me uncomfortable."