Glaze:Forced

Requested by: Ghost_jelly10
•••

Garroth's POV:

The chains from my handcuffs were heavy, making each movement from my arms and hands slow and pointless. Laurance was in the same situation except, he had glare upon his eyes as he looked forwards towards the werewolf King. Fenir. The room was silent and cold. It sent shivers down my spine. Two guards were behind us and Fenir was on his throne, looking down at us. He had a devilish smirk.

"Nice to see you again, Shadow Knight.", He said, tapping his fingers together. "Who is this that you brought along?"

"None of your business.", Laurance spat. "Let him go. You only want me, don't you?"

Their voices echoed from bouncing off the stone walls. Suits of armor were lined up against the walls and portraits of other rulers hung over them. The windows had no sun piercing in because, drapes covered them. The only sources of light were candles lighting the room slightly.

"You. Look at me.", Fenir commanded me. I looked up, trying to not show the fear in my eyes. Fenir's smirk just grew and he came down from his throne. He came close to me as if he were inspecting me. "You're a Ro'Meave, aren't you? You have the eyes of one."

"Lay off!", Laurance shouted, balling his fist making his knuckles turn white.

"Am I talking to you?", Fenir simply replied. He went back to me and firmly grasped my jaw, taking a closer look. "But, I have to say Shadow Knight, you have good taste."

"Didn't you hear me?! Back away from him, now!"

Laurance's eyes seemed to flicker red than, back to baby blue. I promised Aphmau that I wouldn't let him go all Shadow during this trip to discuss peace with Fenir. Looks like the King had different plans. Now, I need to think of one too.

"Sensitive, I see. Well,", Fenir says, returning to his throne, sitting upright. "this is going to be fun.", He snapped his fingers and his 'servant' came to his side. "Please bring Captain Blaze to me. Tell him I have exciting new for him."

The servant nodded and ran off to the right which led to a hallway. Fenir's smirk still was painted on his face. He looked towards us once more and said;

"Now, a peace talk." He says, leaning forward. "When you killed my father, not only did you kill someone dear to me but, a strong werewolf in our tribe. I will be willing to make peace with you and your kind, if we make a trade."

"What?", I asked, shocked of what he was requesting. Aphmau said make peace at all costs. I didn't know if we were going to be able to do that.

"You know. An eye for an eye, sort of thing.", Fenir smiled. "And I heard of some rumors that not only does Lady Aphmau have a relic but, you Ro'Meave have one, no?"

I froze. I knew what he was asking for now. Laurance growled under his breath.

"If you are meaning that you take Garroth, then no. He's staying with us.", He said.

Just then, another werewolf came into the room. He had ruby red hair, olive skin, and his irises had different hues from each other. He had two black werewolf ears and a matching tail. He wore full armor, matching the guard behind us but, he had badge on the right of his chest, symbolizing his higher rank.