Garmau:Stutter

Requested by: MCDAphmau
•••

"Oh come one Garroth!"

Garroth rolled his eyes and looked over to his friend Dante.

"I've already told you Dante," He says. "In fact, all of you! Aphmau does not like me like that!"

The others groaned.

"Garroth, you really can't see it," Travis exclaimed.

"Yeah. When you walk into the room with her, both of your faces lit up in red," Laurance said.

"Look, dude. We are going to the game tonight and you are going to ask her out," Dante said, putting his hand on Garroth's shoulder while using the other to hand him his hoodie with the college logo on it. "She will say yes, you two will date through out college, get married, me as your best man, and have five kids."

Garroth just stared at him in shock. So did the others.

"What!? Look, my best friend is a shipping meif'wa. Of course she is going to convince me to ship Garmau!"

•••

Against Garroth's wishes, soon all four of them reach the stadium where they met up with the girls. Garroth immediately blushed seeing Aphmau. She wore a long, purple sweater with black leggings and boots. Her hair was up in a high ponytail that exposed her beautiful face. Aphmau turned to see Garroth, blushing as well. A blue and gold sweatshirt with the college logo with ripped jeans with black converse.

"Hey ladies," Travis smirked.

"Travis," Katelyn mumbled, already annoyed.

Dante, already nervous, changed the subject.

"Who are we playing today," He asked.

"Scaleswind university," Aphmau replied, trying to look away from Garroth.

"Kawaii~Chan wonders it Nicole~Sama is here," KC exclaimed, bouncing a bit.

"Leaving to go to a completely state? To see a football game," Laurance asked.

"Maybe..."

They all decided to take a seat and enjoy the game. Garroth was going to sit next to Travis and Katelyn before they pushed him next to Aphmau on the end. Aphmau smiled at Garroth shyly, Garroth did the same. The two gave glares to their friends, neither of them realizing each other. The others just smirked back at them, being entertained by their ridiculousness.

The game started with the band and cheerleaders getting the crowd ramped up. The group all got up from their seats to cheer, while Garroth and Aphmau just stood up and clapped awkwardly, trying not to bump each other.

•••

If there is one thing Aphmau doesn't like, it's feelings getting in the way of friendships and the way Garroth and her are acting right now, is getting on her nerves.

It was getting close to halftime and the team was winning by two touchdowns. Garroth had an idea on how to ask Aphmau out.

"Hey Aph," He asked, shyly.

"Yes," She says cheerfully.

"Can I-I ask you something at halftime a-alone?"

"Sure!"

Once the sound went off that it was halftime, Garroth let out his hand that Aphmau Gladly took and they both walked out to a private area at the stadium. Garroth's heart was racing a million miles per hour, nervous to ask the girl of his dreams out. Aphmau wasn't in better situations and she knew what was happening. She just wanted him to ask the question already. They reached a area near a staircase and sat at the top of it.

"What do you want to talk about," Aphmau asked, excited.

Garroth took a deep breath and interlaced his hands together.

"Aph...I...I..," He stuttered. "I THINK WE SHOULD DO THIS-"

Before Garroth could run off, Aphmau tugged him back down.

"Garroth Thomas Ro'Meave tell me how you freaking feel right now!"

"I-I...I really like you."

"Well, I really like you too. Was that so hard?"

"N-No."

"Good. Then this won't be either."

She pulled him in by his shirt and kissed him. Garroth, a bit shocked at first, sunk into the kiss. Once they parted, they smiled and laughed at bit, still centimeters away from each other.

"That's one way to do it," Garroth smiled at the beautiful woman in front of him.

"Well, it's the perfect way for us," She giggled.

They went in a again for a kiss, this time not parting for a long time.

Word Count
703

Garmau, Larroth, and Glaze OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara