Chapter Three- Are You Cupid?

(Jaesoon POV)

I felt the warmth of Taehyung's hand wrapped around my wrist as we were running to catch up with the rest of the group. It felt... wild, like electric shocks going up my arms and down my legs.

What is this feeling? The sounds of our footsteps were blocking every other sound from my hearing field, like a picture, or a flashback. It felt like we were moving past the stores slowly, like it meant something.

NOPE NOPE NOPE STOP THINKING LIKE THISSSS!

I heard panting behind me, and I realized we totally ditched Jungkook Oppa.

I stopped in my tracks, and almost made V land backwards.

"S-sorry..." I mumbled to Taehyung, trying my best to put on a smile. He was stood still, giving me a '?' face.

"Why are we stopping?" he asked. His hand was still around my wrist.

"We forgot Jungkook!" I answered back, looking at Jungkook. He was about 7 metres away from us, and he looked tired as fuck.

When Jungkook finally reached us, he bent down/squatted to rest, then looked up and glared at V.

"Dude, I ALMOST GOT HIT BY A CAR, THANK YOU VERY MUCH." Jungkook complained loudly.

It was meant for V, but I was the only one paying attention though 'cause V was concentrating on a butterfly that just flew by us.

"Babo.." Jungkook muttered, and got up.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook." I apologized.

He chuckled, and ruffled my hair. "It's ok, Princess." his face expression looked so warm and gentle.

We all started walking, but this time instead of V dragging me, it was the other way around.

Still concentrating on that whitish-pink butterfly, I assume.

***

We were at the restaurant, and damn, did the food smell good. The scent was wafting through the air, and I caught J-Hope drooling. The restaurant was really crowded too, and V was busy chatting with an old lady that bumped into him and mistook him as a girl.

Namjoon and I tried to hold in our laughter so I drank water from my bottle, but ended up choking on it.

Jin felt weirded out when he had to steal a handful of tissues from the cashier counter and hand them to me... I CAN SEE IT IN HIS FACE.

Jimin was acting strange for the past hour too... its like he's avoiding me.

The waitress seated us at a table in the back near the washroom where it was more settle, and we each flipped through the menus.

"What would you like to order, Jaesoon?" Namjoon asked. He raised one of his eyebrows, like he's expecting an answer. Am I supposed to act like a normal Korean girl and order a salad or do I order something hearty that'll make me gain 11 pounds?

Hmm... I'll just let them decide for me.

I felt 6 more pairs of eyes looking at me after he asked.

"Um... I don't actually know. Can one of you guys order for me?" I asked politely.

"Oh, I know this grilled beef dish that Jungkook loves to eat! I heard it tastes good, so you can try it with me too," Suga offered.

"Sure," I shrugged.

"Great!" Suga smiled, and when the waitress came, Rap Monster ordered for us.

Oddly, the person who ordered the most food was V; he ordered 5 dishes all for himself!