Oh Damn, Another One Fell In

Start from the beginning

Chen Yu squinted her eyes and looked towards the large boat. Only then did she notice that the boat was made of white jade. There were also parts with gold, which made it very beautiful.

At this time, outside the ship's cabin, a person came over and looked anxiously at the two people who were swimming over.

Xuan Tian Hua?

Chen Yu's brow furrowed, and when she saw that bodyguard bring Xiang Rong over to that boat, Xuan Tian Hua took the initiative in bending down and reaching out. He personally carried Xiang Rong onto the boat then placed her flat on the boat. Only then did he say something to the maidservant at his side.

After that, the maidservant took the initiative and went forward. She then began giving Xiang Rong compression and medicine. Not long later, the pale-faced Xiang Rong slowly began to wake up.

Chen Yu's jealous heart immediately surged forth. Without even thinking, she suddenly leaned sideways and shrieked, as she suddenly fell towards the water.

Fen Dai was completely speechless. Was there some sort of party in the lake? Why had this Feng Chen Yu jumped in on her own? Since she herself wanted to fall in, then why did she just swap places with Xiang Rong?

She felt her mind was a little insufficient. At this time, she heard the eunuch in charge of the boat say: "His Highness the seventh prince really is kind-hearted." Only then did she look over. Sure enough, the seventh prince, Xuan Tian Hua, was half squatted on the boat and speaking with Xiang Rong.

Fen Dai immediately understood. It seemed that Feng Chen Yu felt jealous?

Hahaha! If this were not the palace, she would have begun laughing loudly. Feng Chen Yu, have you not grown any eyes and taken a look at what type of person the seventh prince is. Are you worthy of sullying him? Even if you could have that person, so long as the truth of your situation becomes known, without need for the seventh prince to take action, even the public outcry will be enough to drown you.

Feng Chen Yu's fall into the water caused another wave of shock for everyone. Some young misses began to feel afraid and endlessly asked the eunuch: "Didn't you say that it would be very steady and nothing would happen? Why have two people already fallen in?"

There were also some people with sharp eyes and saw how Chen Yu had fallen in, but they could not understand. Thus they asked: "Why did the Feng family's eldest young miss jump into the lake on her own?"

Xuan Tian Hua naturally also saw this scene; however, he did not respond. He personally draped a cloak on Xiang Rong's body then gently said to her: "Endure it a little longer. When we reach land, there will be someone to help you get changed."

Xiang Rong, however, was staring at her wet clothes and began crying: "I'm sorry. I got the clothes you sent me wet! Wu, I'm so useless!" Once the little child began crying, she also became hard to describe. Through tears and snot, she could not keep up with proper manners of referring to people, instead simply using you and I.

Xuan Tian Hua, however, did not get angry. He only felt a little helpless as he watched this child: "Don't cry. I don't blame you. The clothes have become wet, but they will be fine after washing and drying them. If that doesn't work, then I will send you another set."

Xiang Rong looked at him with her big eyes and felt a surge of determination. She recalled the words An shi had said and remembered her own standing. She knew that regardless of how much she wanted to dive into the seventh prince's arms at this very moment, she had to endure.

However, she did not know that for Xuan Tian Hua, she was just a child. She was simply a ten year old little girl who could not be considered a woman.