Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Sky’s POV

“I welcome you all to our first god meeting to talk about the angels that will be living in this realm today. Each group of angels, which will consists of a range of 500-10,000, will be living in 6 regions. Each region will have 2 gods each, leading and taking care of the angels.” I say loudly. “I will now assign your partners.”

I read the list of partners Hera wrote. The first name I said was ‘Storm’ and ‘Shadow’. When I said that, that’s where all the chaos started.

Storm stands up. He looked angry. “I will not be fucking living in the same region with that guy!” He yelled.

Shadow stood up too. “Well I don’t want to be fucking living with you either, so shut the fuck up!”

{ Play song on the side to make the guy fight better and longer in your imagination lol }

“Don’t tell me what to do, you motherfucker!” Before I knew it, Storm sent a lightning bolt towards Shadow. Shadow barely dodges it and leaps towards the table before charging and Storm. Storm did the same and he threw the first punch at Shadow. Everyone was shocked. I wanted to go but Hera held me down.

“It’s dangerous if you go and try to stop them.” She says to me.

Shadow punches Storm as well but he returns it back at Shadow. He gets knocked down on his feet and Storm straddles him while punching his head continuously. I saw Damon run towards Storm and he managed to get him off by kicking his ribcage. Storm clutched onto his ribs in pain. I was guessing that Damon was Shadow’s ally. Damon throws a few punches in his face before Blaze comes in and threw some balls of flame at him. He gets burned a few times. Then, Rave comes in and tackles Blaze in a headlock, choking him. Storm was going to help him only to be kicked in the ribcage again by Shadow. They got in their own fight. Damon summoned a sword and was about to stab Blaze but then Clay came into the fight and ripped Rave off of Blaze and punched him in the air.

Blaze summoned a sword made of fire and battled Damon. I stared at the 6 men in horror. I didn’t know they could hate each other so much. I saw lightning bolts flashing around and undead people, probably summoned by Shadow. I saw fire and a bunch of shadows moving around. I felt the emotions of everybody. Most of the things I felt were rage, anger, and hatred.

I noticed that everybody was getting hurt and I knew I had to stop them. Maybe I needed to change who was getting partnered up with?

I called the girls up here somehow without screaming. I also got Nate up. He was the only guy who wasn’t fighting.

“Well,” Megan says, “What the hell do we do?”

I shrug. “We have to try to stop them somehow. How do you stop 6 raging men who have no self-control and could hurt you in a blink of an eye if you got in their way?”

I saw Peyton contemplating before she yelled, “HEY YOU GUYS! LOOK AT THE HOT, NAKED SWIMSUIT MODEL!”

That caught everybody’s attention and they looked around. It’s official. Every guy loves naked girls, I guess. “Well, that worked.” I said. Peyton ran towards them and separated two groups on each side. Storm, Blaze, and Clay on one and Shadow, Damon, and Rave on the other. They weren’t attacking each other so I assume they were allies. How did Peyton separate them? Well, she used her godly strength and threw each and every one of them roughly onto one side.

“If any of you move, I’m going to kick you in the freaking balls until you can’t move again.” Peyton threatens. They all cower back a little.