Chapter 12

Volume 1: Troublesome acquaintances brings bad luck

Chapter 12: Summoning an Elder

With the quest completed and he was rewarded, Tian Xianmo has already enough good will points to recruit back those NPC elders of 1st Immortal Stage and he has still excess points after that. For the NPC elders of 2nd Immortal Stage he will not have enough points. Tian Xianmo saw Elder Inu today, a Cultivator of  Immortal Stage. If he want to recruit back Inu he need to have at least 300, 000 good will points.

Looking around, it wasn't good to recruit back their NPC elders in a crowded place. After some consideration he decided to go back in the Mist Forest and found out that Inu was gone.

" Hmph.. he disobeyed me..."

It was worth recruiting Inu even thought he was in 3rd Immortal stage and he need to grind for reputation points for a while, but seeing that inu was gone now that scaredly dog probably escaped. his mood immediately turned dejected and bitter when he thought that.

" ungrateful dog...he dare to disobey my orders? " (Tian Xianmo)

Now he won't consider recruiting Inu as he already escaped.

"... that Qi Chen will also coming for me later to seal my cultivation.."

He opened the window and look at the options.

[ Use 100, 000 good will points to randomly sow good Karma to the 1st Stage Immortal Experts of the Sect.]

[ Specified Summoning back of a Sect Elder in the Sect.]

[Use 100, 000 points to randomly choose any elders to recruit back in the sect within the 1st to 3rd Immortal Stage with a probability of 5 %.]

" Eh?!... the hell with my Heaven Defying Luck i only got 5% in the 3rd option?!"

Tian Xianmo look dumbfounded in the third option. For him, who was always known as the player who has the most defying luck he can't believe that he will have a low probability in the third option, It was really unbelievable.

" Ah.. right. I forgot that i also got another reward in the quest."

He immediately go to his storage space and take out the item.

[ Use the Gratitude Box- Supreme Grade  => Yes      => No  ]

Tian Xianmo immediately tapped the yes button. After using the Gratitude Box he look at the reward and started grinning happily.

" I guess my luck isn't bad at all."

[ Formless Thousand Forms- Supreme Grade Special Item

- A Special Item that was created by the Natural forces of the Earth and Heaven capable of changing into thousand forms.

- All of the items it formed was within Immortal Cultivation Stage.

- cannot be dropped, cannot be traded
- Master: Tian Xianmo

- Forms: 0/1000

Abilities:

Instant: To change or form into any object that was installed instantly.

Installing: Capable of Creating, Materializing or Duplicating of any item of within Immortal Stage.

Learn: The Weapon is Evolvable as time passes.

Absorb: Capable of Absorbing Qi form also included the 10 dangerous Qi from the Forbidden Cultivation Spots.

Cultivation Aid: 20% increase in Cultivation progress to Immortal Stage (1st to 3rd)                   ]