Chapter 6

Volume 1: A Troublesome Acquaintances Brings Bad Luck

Chapter 6: The Scheme

" You Know I will feel really bad if i don't Compensate you right now Sect Master Endless River." (Tian Xianmo)

" If i say no need there's no really no need to this. I don't need your Compensation now Tian Xianmo." (Endless River)

Hei Long and Mountain Thirteen are currently glaring at Endless River while the latter was crying in agony inside his mind.

' Your Sister! If i know this would happen i wouldn't even open my mouth to spoke those nonsense earlier! Fuck, no one can manage those Rascals except Tian Xian. '

They need to stop this Plug from quitting the position of his sect as the Sect Master or else those Rascals will cause Shit Stirring everyday and Everytime turning the game into Chaos.

Endless River look at the Other Sect Masters his eyes was showing a 'need help' expression.

'You reap what you sow but don't involve us with the problem that you caused bastard! '

Qi Chen decided to Stand up drawing everone's attention. Endless River eyes lit up when he saw Qi Chen.

" Ahh, Peak Master Bread? Do you have any suggestions?" (Endless River)

" Suggestion?" (Qi Chen)

Tian Xianmo look at Qi Chen's serious expression which eventually turn into a smile.

This is bad, Why bother this Perverted Sadist?

" That's right if you have any suggestion you can speak anything that you want." (Endless River)

" But i don't think i have any good suggestion.." (Qi Chen)

" No, feel to speak anything you want!" (Endless River)

Everyone gaze turn to Qi Chen, When everyone was looking at him Qi Chen smiled slightly showing an embarrass expression on his face.

For Tian Xianmo this is probably the worst Idea.

****************

[ Quest Complete: Help the Sun Village survive the Beast Waves

Gained 10000 Goodwill points]

[ Current Goodwill Points: 910, 000]

It's been 4 days since the Conference at the Bedeviled Sect Happened and after that Tian Xianmo was forced to just endure the burden cause by those bastards.

While those Peak Masters and Disciples aren't around, he have no choice but to grind their reputation again and remove that infamy that making their Sect's reputation overflowing with Disgusting Black Aura and Attracting Different Kind of Tribulations.

Someone even did go there and recorded the ongoing Tribulations on their sect and this was even featured into the VRnews and the Video even circulated in the VRnet attracting many attention from players and people around.

For him, their face has nowhere to go now. Their Sect are currently being treated like a tourist destination spot right now for people who has Masochistic and Suicidal Tendencies and Different Kind of Fetishes.

But as long the Sect is in the Slumber Mode it was okay although The Outside of the Sect Perimeters are already destroyed.

" God Serenity, we are really grateful for your Help."

The Village Grandpa Chief stepped forward as he give his Sincere Thanks to Tian Xianmo and on his back was the Villagers.

" No, It is my duty to protect your Village, Grandpa since I was grateful to your help when i was still in my Nascent Soul Stage." (Tian Xianmo)