Chapter 9

Volume 1: A Troublesome Acquaintances Brings Bad Luck

Chapter 9: The Missing Pearl

Xin Ya is wondering why would Tian Xianmo is in bad mood today. With Glaring eyes at somewhere and that Gloomy aura surrounding him. But still for her Tian Xianmo is still Adorable, specially that pouting face of him right now.

" I wonder why is Tian Xian is so gloomy today? " (Xin Ya)

Feng Yan was reading a book when he heard Xin Ya's words. He flipped the book on the other page and look weirdly at Xin Ya.

" Why would you ask when you look like your enjoying it?" (Feng Yan)

" What enjoy? I am worrying at him." (Xin Ya)

" Oh really? Then why are you smiling?" (Feng Yan)

Xin Ya quickly blushed and glared at Feng Yan. She really can't do anything about it. It was just that she find Tian Xian adorable. It was different from the feelings of her First Love in Middle School and she can't call it love also, It was just an adoration.. Tian Xianmo was adorable and cute, with that lacking height of him which makes him look like a middle Schooler, His slightly messy hair, Adorable puppy eyes, and also he didn't notice it but when he was angry he look like a child who was throwing a tantrum. He just look like an adorable little child and she can't help it but worry and adore him because of his cuteness.

Xin Ya approached Tian Xianmo. She decided to get the reason for this matter.

" Xianmo, is something wrong?" (Xin Ya)

Tian Xianmo look up and saw Xin Ya looking at him worried, this lightened his depress mood and replied to her.

" Nothing really.. Well it is just some small matter but.. I can't help it but be angry." (Tian Xianmo)

" Did you get bullied again by Qi Chen?" (Feng Yan)

"....."

Tian Xianmo look blankly at Feng Yan who has a compose expression on his face while staring at the book.

" How did you know?" (Tian Xianmo)

" There's no one else besides Qi Chen who was daring to bully you. Also he was always one of the reasons for your depress mood." (Feng Yan)

Well, it's true.. Qi Chen was one of the reasons of his depression and problems. So it was normal for Feng Yan to guess it.

" You shouldn't worry about that, Later we will know the results of the Exam." (Feng Yan)

" Right.." (Tian Xianmo)

Feng Yan reminded him and Tian Xianmo feels grateful, he already forgotten about it because of the troubles that happened in the game. Thankfully, there's the calm and compose Feng Yan to remind him.

After all of the class ended and looking at his result Tian Xianmo happily logged back to the game.

***************

Today was the fifth day and the last day before the update will happen and an event will be held in Saturday and Sunday. Also, Qi Chen will come to him later to activate that troublesome ring and seal his cultivation until the event ends.

For now, Tian Xianmo as the Sect Master Serenity was currently undergoing in a quests.

[ Find the Missing Pearl of Madam Lu
0/1

- One day a thief has suddenly barge in Fragrance Dew Pavilion, The thief has stolen Madam Lu's precious pearl and escaped but the thief was injured and entered to the Mist Forest. Find the thief and retrieve Madam Lu's precious pearl.

Time Limit: One day
Reward: 1, 000, 000 high grade spiritual stone
( Accumulation of Good Will:  100, 000)    ]

Tian Xianmo was currently riding on a flying sword as he look around the Mist Forest. The Mountains and Huge trees was covered in fog and mist, thankfully he hasn't still gotten lost on this Huge Forest. Occasionally he will heard some beast roars as he fly around.

In his speculation, since the Thief was Injured. The thief shouldn't dare to enter deeply in the forest but it is a different case if he is also in the Supreme God Immortal Cultivation Stage but it was impossible. A Cultivator wouldn't dare to tarnish his reputation if it is just for a low grade item but it was a different case if it is one of the Demonic Sect.

The Bedeviled sect and the Dew Fragrance Pavilion has a good relationship so it was definitely impossible and what will that Sect Master of them gain in such a low grade item that was just for Beauty Use?

Tian Xianmo suddenly imagined Hei Long looking in the mirror smiling while holding the pearl and praising himself.

That was creepy!

There's no way that Person with Black Fetish would care if he is beautiful or not!

" ahh.. here it is!"

While riding in the flying sword, amidst the trees and mist, Tian Xianmo saw a vast expanse of Grass in the middle of it was a Lake covered in mist. Tian Xianmo descended with his flying sword. This place is still in the outer perimeter of the Mist Forest and it is one of the places that someone need to enter before they enter deeper in the Mist Forest.

Sigh

Tian Xianmo smiled as he look in the lake. Taking out something from his storage space, he started to walk towards the lake and look at the Clouds in the sky.

One of the reasons that he decided to play this game was for its breathtaking scenery and one of the nature or spiritual feel to it.

What Tian Xianmo take out was an unparalleled item that was capable of tracking anything or anyone in this world. This Item was heaven defying and too OP and it is also one of the reasons why Tian Xianmo ascended and become a successful Supreme God Immortal Cultivation Sect Master.

Looking at the Item with a Serious expression, Tian Xianmo raise his hands to the sky as he held an imposing aura as he throw the item above him. It slowly spinned while it fall down to the ground.

" Ohh! Looks like the pearl was in the South! The thief should be coming in this direction now. Thankfully i manage to arrive here earlier than him." (Tian Xianmo)

Tian Xianmo picked up the Godly item as he hummed a song. The Item was Colored Brown, It was thin and Rough. This item was eco friendly and recyclable. This item look like a little branch from a tree.

Well, it really was.

The item, The Golden Finger which helped Tian Xianmo to rise from the ground other than his hardwork and gaming skills was none other than this ordinary tree stick that he picked up somewhere and randomly when he was just in a simple village before hunting his first monster because of his slight belief in superstitions.