Chapter 3

Volume 1: A Troublesome Acquaintances brings Bad Luck

Chapter 3: Take a Leave

When this Sadistic Roommate message him, There was only two words that entered his mind.

" Bad luck."

Tian Xianmo hurriedly get up and open the door running while looking around the Sect. Master's Palace.

" Nothing."

There was no Servants who usually greeted him, The Maids and Butlers stuff like that. It was Qin Wulian's Idea, The 1st Peak Master Immortal God of Darkness and Abyss peak Master to have them wear maid and butler outfits with his Delusional Antics.

Next he decided to go in each of the 15 peaks. Abyss Peak, Stone peak, Jade Mist peak, Illusion peak, Fortune Peak, Thousand Craft Peak, Formation Peak, Furnace and Pill peak, Doujinshi Peak, Sword Art Peak, Summoner's Peak, Fate Peak, Soft and Fluffy peak, Progress Peak and Universe Peak. There is no one there and not even those troublesome Peak Masters,The Succesion Disciples, The Inner Disciples and even those Outer Disciples.

Tian Xianmo gnashed his teeth in anger and shouted in indignation and agony.

" BASTARDS!!"

Tian Xianmo lifelessly decided to go in the Servants Building and as expected their was no one there and sighed.

He decided to leave when he was interrupted by someone.

" Sect. Master." (Inu)

Tian Xianmo look at the person who called him and saw that it wasn't really a person and it wasn't even a player. It was an AI NPC created by the Soft and Fluffy peak Master,  The 13th peak master Immortal God Cloud Candy's creation.The Soft and Fluffy peak's 1st Elder ‘Inu’.

White hair and Black eyes, A Good looking face, A gentle and sunny temperament and a pair of Droopy,soft and fluffy white dog ears and that white energetic fluffy tail.

What a Ripoff, He just look like those Dogkin from those Beastkin Race in the Western Fantasy RPG.

‘ That Cloud Candy should just decide already if she will move to the [Adventure Era] ’

Well, There's those Plant and Animal Demons so it wasn't really strange if he will see Inu in this form. The Magic Items can even gain their Spirituality and Finally can get into human form as powerful as they get.

Tian Xianmo quickly put his bright smile and nodded to Inu.

" Good Morni–"

Tian Xianmo stopped and froze as he forgot to Transform in his Usual Form thus he activated it and look at Inu who tilted his head.

" Sect. Master why change your form? Your Original Form is much looking better than this Old man Sage form of yours." (Inu)

" It is more better this way."

" I see." (Inu)

Inu look at Tian Xianmo with his tail drooped. It will be more better if the Sect. Master will use his Original form than this Sage and Wise Looking Old man, The Original is Short and Pure looking young man. His Peak Master prefer seeing Sect. Master in that form just like him.

" Ahh, right. Inu why did you stopped me? Did you need something? If there's trouble on the Soft and Fluffy peak I can help you if you want."

" The Soft and Fluffy Peak is just Alright Sect. Master but..." (Inu)

Tian Xianmo froze and face darkened when he listen to Inu's Story.

The AI NPC wants to quit their positions and Leave the Sect.