Chapter 2

Volume 1: A Troublesome Acquaintances brings bad luck

Chapter 2: A Sadistic Roommate

Tian Xianmo quickly dive down to his bed closing his eyes and breathing in and out. Just like a fish who has gone out in the water, The door opened revealing a young man who was currently holding a bread.

" Ah, Senior Xian. It's good to see you back."

Tian Xianmo lazily opened his eyes only to see his Junior eating a bread looking at him with a worried look on his Face. Tian Xianmo glance at him and close his eyes again not even bothering to open it again while this Junior of him is still here.

He noticed it, his Junior Worried look is fake. With a glance he also saw that slight smirk on his face for a moment.
This Junior of him has really a perverted side of him on taking joy on the suffering of others.

He was truly an S character!

Last year when he met him he was deceived by this friendly attitude of him and even trust this Junior Roommate only to uncover this Perverted Side of him as time passes.

" Looks like Senior is tired from the test. So how do you think your score will be? " (Qi Chen)

Qi Chen sat on Xianmo's bed smiling as he took out Another bread from the wrapper, tearing it and a tempting smell erupted drifting out the room.

" 100 pass." (Tian Xianmo)

" Hehe, Senior is Confident.." (Qi Chen)

" I Studied earnestly these past days so it is natural for me to be confident." (Tian Xianmo)

" I see. Good luck Senior i hope the result will be as equal on your confidence." (Qi Chen)

Tian Xianmo opened his eyes as he glared at Qi Chen while gnashing his teeth in anger.

" Fuck! Can you stop waving the bread in front of my face!" (Tian Xianmo)

" Senior do you want this bread? I'm sure you are mentally and physically tired. You must be really hungry too."
(Qi Chen)

" Of Course I'm hungry right now. But can i ask something? " (Tian Xianmo)

" What is it Senior Xian?" (Qi Chen)

" Will you really give me the bread and will let me ate it peacefully?" (Tian Xianmo)

Qi Chen smiled as he stopped the bread in front of Tian Xianmo's slightly parted lips, Tian Xianmo was looking at him with a serious face.

Tian Xianmo raised his head slightly and opening his mouth ready to grab a bite on the bread only to be welcomed with an empty space and his junior's 'mocking look' on his face or is it just an illusion since there was a different in elevation and perspective of their view so that's why his Junior is looking down on him and also have that disgusting smile?

" Not really.. It is a waste of my money to feed you Senior."

With that Qi Chen eat the bread happily in front of Tian Xianmo slowly savoring the taste and flavor as if it was the most delicious thing in the world. He even licked his lips and fingers and eating the bread crumps.

"......"

" Ah~ That was very delicious and Satisfying. I didn't waste my time spending my days in this University. The Delicious food here is worth it." (Qi Chen)

Tian Xianmo decided to get up on his bed and opened the door. Qi Chen look at him with a puzzled look on his face.

" Ah, Senior Xian where are you going?" (Qi Chen)

" Grab my food." (Tian Xianmo)

(loud shutting of the door)

Qi Chen giggled as he look on the door.

" Ah, Senior Xian is angry.." (Qi Chen)

He took out and unwrapped another bread as he mumbled.

" I forgot to tell that a big surprise was waiting for him again in the game." (Qi Chen)

(Coughing Sound)

Qi Chen quickly grabbed the bottle of water gulping the water greedily.

" Phew.. that was close, Jeez, I don't want to die by 'choking in bread' .. They will definitely laugh at me to death specially Senior Xian."

Tian Xianmo line up on the canteen for the food and coincidentally meet his two Classmates Xin Ya and Feng Yan thus resulting them on eating together.

" Tian Xian, You look like in bad mood today did something happened to you?" (Xin Ya)

Tian Xianmo look at Xin Ya then look at the surroundings to only see people specially guys who was glaring at him.
".. not really." (Tian Xianmo)

" Is that so?" (Xin Ya)

" It is because of his roommate." (Feng Yan)

Xin Ya Tilted her head while Tian Xianmo glared at Feng Yan the latter was just resumed eating his food. He finished eating his food while talking with his two deskmates thus he decided to return to their room only to see Qi Chen lying on his bed with his Virtual Gear on his head.

"You!" (Tian Xianmo)

Tian Xianmo was really pissed now. How much he want to punch Qi Chen in the face right now, broke his legs and other things like that, but sadly, Reality is Cruel. If he surely did that he will end up paying for his Hospital Bills, Ending up in the Jail, Reputation becoming Infamy and The Reality was Qi Chen was Taller and have a better physique than him.

Tian Xianmo look at the 'dead' Qi Chen with disgust as he took his VR gear and lay on Qi Chen's bed.

Wearing it on his head, activating and closing his eyes Tian Xianmo dived in the World of [Prosperous Will] again.

[ Welcome Sect Master Supreme Immortal  God Serenity.]

How many times did he heard this Notification but he always enjoyed this notification always saying 'Welcome Sect. Master' which was pleasing to his ears.

Nope, that wasn't really it is. The Game Notification Monotonous and Robotic Voice didn't even sound pleasant to the ears at all. It was just that he was pleased to hear the words 'Welcome Sect. Master' giving him a sense of superiority in this game and different from his normal and tiring University life.

How good it was if he can change this Notification into ''Welcome Master~ Teehee~ ^_~ ☆️ '',  "Yamete~ Please Master!", " This humble Servant welcomes you, Your Majesty the King" or " In the name of the moon, I choose you Sect. Master!"

Tian Xianmo quickly shook his head as thus lame and weird thoughts entered his mind.

Ahh, being with that Sadistic roommate of him was causing his IQ to degrade beyond a normal average person.

Tian Xianmo open his eyes as he found himself in his character's 'Resting Place' in a gra– no, It was a Royal King Size Canopy bed with Silk Curtain draped on it.

He was currently in his room, the Sect. Masters Bedroom. Just because it is an Eastern Fantasy Cultivation game that doesn't mean that he will live in a Cave. Thus Western Fantasy Rpg players will make fun of them since they are staying in Inn or have their own Mansion and Castles.

[ You have a message from your friend.]

A notification suddenly appeared and Tian Xianmo furrowed his brows while getting up in the bed.

He clicked the message and Tian Xianmo has a bad premonition since it was message by his Sadistic Roommate.

[ Immortal God Bread- ( Bedeviled Sect. 5th Peak Master (Pastry Peak Master) ): Senior Xian a Bug Surprise is waiting for you (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧]