Chapter 8

Volume 1: A Troublesome Acquaintances brings Bad Luck

Chapter 8: The Unexpected Call in the middle of the Night

After Receiving the quest from Madam Lu, Tian Xianmo decided to log out in the game. Removing his Virtual Gear he saw Qi Chen sleeping peacefully on his own bed.

Sigh, He can't help but feel envious on this Junior of him. He was good looking, tall and what's more popular with the girls even thought he was a Sadist who has a Cravings for bread and pastries. Placing the Virtual Gear on the table while looking at the peaceful expression on Qi Chen's face while sleeping ,It was evening and he feels sleepy so he decided....

To go in the bathroom and take a piss, He can't hold his pee anymore while gaming so he decided to log out. He don't want to pee in his bed as it was too shameful and embarrassing since he is already a College Student. He will really kill himself if that happens and what's more he will definitely make fun of.

< Lalala.. Lalala.. Brother, Brother, you have a Call!.. lalala.. lalala.. Pick it up, pick it up, Please~>

After relieving himself in the bathroom, Tian Xianmo arrived only to see Qi Chen yawning while holding his cellphone.

" How lame, Senior Xian.. Your Ringtone is so outdated you haven't still change it to a new one.." (Qi Chen)

" Ahhhh!! Fuck! What are you doing to my Cellphone!! Give it to me! " (Tian Xianmo)

Qi Chen smiled at the Panicking Tian Xianmo, he ignored the latter and answered the Call.

" Hello?" (Qi Chen)

Tian Xianmo glared at Qi Chen quickly launching to him attempting to snatch the Cellphone while the latter was defending himself effortlessly.

< Master Tian Xian?.. eh? Qi Chen? Is Master Tian Xian around? Why did you even have his phone? It's suspicious. >

The Voice in the Phone was unexpectedly a female. She has a sweet and soothing voice.

".. Sister Yu Ran, Looks like you are the one who they assigned right now on explaining what have you done. " (Qi Chen)

" Yes, yes.. Since the last time Qin Wulian is the one who explained to Master Tian Xian it's my turn now. Also they decided that it will be me since I am a female, surely Master Tian Xian will not scold me to harshly right?" (Yu Ran)

The anxious voice of Yu Ran can be heard on the phone, Tian Xianmo look blankly at Qi Chen and the phone while the latter was smirking.

" Yeah, since your a Female Sister Yu Ran Senior Xian will not scold you harshly." (Qi Chen)

A relieve sighed can be heard on the phone.

" Is that so? Then looks like Master Tian Xian aren't around right now. Then i will turn–" (Yu Ran)

" No, Sister Ran. Senior Xian is right now beside me." (Qi Chen)

" ..B- be- beside you?!... No way.. don't joke with me Qi Chen..." (Yu Ran)

The stuttering and anxious voice of Yu Ran can be heard on the phone. Qi Chen fiddled with his hair and Tian Xianmo is at the side still attempting to take the Phone unfortunately Qi Chen dodge causing Tian Xianmo's face crashing to the bed.

" Joking? Sister Yu Ran, I'm not joking." (Qi Chen)

Qi Chen then decided to sat on Tian Xianmo's pitiful back, Tian Xianmo then grimace in pain.

" Ah-ahh AH! Fuck Qi Chen!! I will kill you!!" (Tian Xianmo)

Qi Chen just smirked and also decided to lay his body using Tian Xianmo as a pillow.