"Yes, you have put me through hell but I would continue to go through hell just to have a day with you," He said and she smiled at him. "Here," He said and she grabbed the gift. When she opened it she smiled. "I know how much you love music," He said remembering the first thing he noticed going into her room was the wall covered in records and CDs.

"I love it," She said lifting the necklace. He smiled happily proud that he did well on the gift. He helped her put it on and she grinned even wider. "I love you," She said kissing him. He smiled into the kiss pulling her close to him.

"The decision's been made" Alice's voice sounded through the room. It caused Alison to pull away from Embry and look in her direction, she was talking to Bella.

"What's going on? You're not going to Seattle?" Bella asked and Alice shook her head.

"No, they're coming here," Alice said. Alison looked at Alice before looking down.

"What's wrong? What's going on?" Embry asked concerned.

"Come on," She said pulling him through the crowd. All of the Cullen's stood in a private room along with Bella, Jake, Quil, and Embry.

"How long?" Edward asked looking at Alice.

"They'll be here in four days," Alice told him and the rest of them.

"This could turn into a bloodbath," Carlisle said.

"Who's behind it?" Edward asked.

"I didn't see anyone I recognize, maybe one," Alice said thinking about the vision she had.

"I know his face, he's local, Riley Biers," Edward said. "He didn't start this" Edward said shaking his head.

"It has to be Victoria," Alison said. "She's the only one besides the Volturi who want us killed," She said and they looked at each other slowly starting to believe Alison.

"Whoever did is staying out of the action," Alice said not wanting to put Victoria in the equation. Victoria was dangerous and to think that she's in charge of a newborn army was terrifying, Alison understood why they didn't want to admit it but it gave Victoria advantages that they couldn't afford for her to have.

"They must be playing with the blind spots in your vision," Carlisle said.

"Either way, the army is coming," Alison said. "And there aren't enough of us to protect the town"

"Hold up, what damn army?" Jake asked and Embry looked at Alison confused, she didn't look at him.

"Newborns. Our kind" Carlisle explained.

"What are they after?" Embry asked even more interested in this discussion.

"They were passing around Bella's scent, a red blouse," Alice said.

"What the hell does this mean?" Jake asked.

"It means an ugly fight with lives lost," Carlisle said. Jake takes in the information and turns his head to Quil and Embry who nod in agreement to the conversation in their heads.

"Alright, we're in," Jake said. Alison closed her eyes gripping Embry's hand laying her head on his shoulder. He kissed the top of her hair giving her hand a squeeze.

"No, you'll get yourselves killed, no way," Bella said automatically.

"I wasn't asking for permission," Jake said kind of bitterly.

"Edward," She said looking for back up.

"It means more protection for you," Edward said agreeing to it.

"Do you believe Sam will agree to an understanding?" Carlisle questioned him.

"As long as we get to kill some vampires," Jake said nodding.

"Jasper?" Carlisle asked knowing he had the most experience.

"They'll give us the numbers and the newborns won't know they even exist. That'll give us an edge" Jasper said nodding.

"We'll need to coordinate," Carlisle said.

"Carlisle, they'll get hurt," Bella said trying to get this deal to not work.

"We'll all need some training. Fighting newborns require knowledge that Jasper has. You're welcome to join us." Carlisle said looking from Jasper to Jake.

"Name the time and place," Jake said nodding.

"Alison" Bella said and they looked at each other. "You can't possibly want this," She said and Alison sighed.

"This is their reason for existing, Bella. That's why they shift, to kill vampires. Of course, I would rather them not be apart of it" She said not wanting to even think about Embry getting hurt. "But this is who they are, we need them."

The Youngest Cullenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें