chapter 4

NASH POV *❤️*

SHIT SHIT SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS SHANNON DOING HERE ?!

"WHAT THE FUCK SHANNON ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY YOU COULD KILL HER. " I screamed into her face.

Shannon is my ex girlfriend. I broke up with her four years ago. I dumped her because she's crazy.

"Nash I love youuuu." She Slurred,ugh she's drunk again.

"And when you don't want me no one can. " said she with an evil smirk. She came in my direction with the baseball bat and swung it in my direction.

Before she could hit me a police man come and took her away.

When I got to Maddy, paramedics where already there, I couldn't reach her because a police man held me back.

"Who are you sir ?" asked the policeman as he let my arm go.

"I'm her boyfriend and her best friend please let me oh with her, her family isn't here she just moved here from Miami. I'm the closest thing she has to family. " I explained to the police man.

He just nodded and signaled the paramedics that I'm allowed to go with her to the hospital. The whole ride to the hospital I held her hand.

MADDY'S POV *❤️*

As I was stepping into the car, something hard hit my head and I passed out.

I woke up again, what felt one hundred years later.

And the next thing I saw, was something I didn't enjoy..

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

sorry guys I had this one in my savings but I never uploaded it but anyways here ya go I hope you'll like it ♡

-Sara