Chapter 18

(A/N.)

This is a pretty short chapter, told entirely from Mackenzie's P.O.V. Thanks to everyone who has voted, commented, read, fanned, or pm me. Please continue doing all that Jazz. I love you all<3 Enjoy chapter 18! I will probably upload again either tonight or tomorrow. Before this weekend, when I leave for 2 weeks, I want to leave off with a huge cliffhanger. Pm me with ideas! If I use your idea I'll dedicate the chapter to you. Thank for reading!

-Remmy

(Mackenzie P.O.V)

I was scared, Terrified actually. I didn’t know how Zayn would react. I took a shower and blow dried my hair. I straightened it and got dressed in jeans and a floral top. I put on a little makeup and made my way downstairs. I made myself a bowl of cereal for breakfast while I waited for everyone to wake up. By 1 everyone was up and moving. We decided on a lazy day today, since the boys had nothing to do.

“Zayn, can I talk to you?” I asked, nervously.

“Sure.”

“Erm..in private.” He gave me a questioning look but followed me into the kitchen. Kendra gave me a reassuring nod and the rest of the boys just gave us confused looks. I guess I’d tell them after.

“Zayn, you don’t remember anything from the night before last do you?”

He scratched the back of his head nervously.

“No not really..”

I looked into his brown eyes.

“We...I’m...I...”

“You what?”

“I’m pregnant?” I said it more of a question. I read his face to try to figure out what he thought. He frowned for a minute then his lips curled into a smile.

“That’s amazing!”

I smiled from ear to ear. I hugged him tight.

“I love you so much.”

“I love you too, now let’s go tell everyone else.”

He grabbed my hand and led me into the living room.

I wasn’t as scared as I was before.

“Guys, guess what? I’m pregnant!”

Niall and Harry congratulated me. Kendra smiled knowingly. I grinned in return. Liam began lecturing Zayn and I about parenting and Louis began screaming.

“NAME IT AFTER ME!!” He yelled.

Everyone laughed and we celebrated by going out to dinner.

Everything went better than expected.