Chapter 2.

(A/N.)

I know I posted like, and hour ago. But I thought I'd add a bit more. This is pretty short, but it needs to be in a chapter by itself soo. Here's chappie 2!

-Remmy

(Kendra's P.O.V)

(Still two years ago)

Later that night me and Harry were sitting on my couch eating popcorn watching The Vow. (A/N. I know the Vow didn’t come out until recently, just go with it.) It was the part when Paige watched her and Leo’s wedding video. I had tears in my eyes as they said their vows. Suddenly Harry laid our popcorn bowl on the coffee table and turned to me.

“Kengie, I want to make a vow to you.” He said. I stared into his beautiful green eyes as he spoke. My breath hitched in my throat. We had been best friends since we were little. I had always had a crush on him though. But I mean, who didn’t? The words ‘a vow to you’ made me think a bit. Was he about to...? My thoughts were cut off as Harry continued. He lifted my chin up so I was face to face with him. He gazed into my eyes as he spoke. “I vow to always be your friend. No matter what. No matter what happens or how old we get. I’ll always be there for you. I’ll help you when you need it. I’ll tell you you’re beautiful when you’re in doubt. I’ll make you laugh and smile and I’ll hold you when you cry. I’ll always be your best friend. Through everything.”

         I cracked a small smile and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him into a hug. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer.

         “I love you Kenz.” He whispered.

           “I love you too Haz.” We told each other we loved each other all the time. We had always meant it as friends though, even if I had hoped we meant more. I pulled back and then cuddled into his arms. We continued watching the movie. I fell asleep a happy girl that night.