Chapter 17

(A/N.)

Soo this weekend I'm going on a 2 week vacation to South Carolina. And we don't have wifi at our house. So I'll be typing stuff on my Ipod and I'll try  to upload the stores or the pier or something. I'm sorry! D; Anyway, Thanks to everyone who has pm messaged me, commented, fanned, voted, or read this story. I fan back btw<3 Next goal is 700 reads. I love you all! Here's chapter 17! Enjoy! Please continue pming, commenting, reading, fanning, and voting! It means a lot to me. Thanks for reading<33

-Remmy

(Kendra’s P.O.V.)

I woke up and saw Harry laying next to me. He looked adorable when he was sleeping. I wiggled out of his arms. I took a shower and got dressed in shorts and a Lifehouse t-shirt. I combed my wet hair and left it down. I brushed my teeth and spritzed myself with etc. by rue 21. I went over to my phone and turned it on. I had 3 text messages, and 7 missed calls, all from Mackenzie.

Mackenzie<3:10;28 AM

Hey, I really need your help.

Mackenzie<3:10;52

Please when you get this call me, it’s really important.

Mackenzie<3: 11;19

Maybe you’re still sleeping, well when you see this please text back.

I called her immediately. She picked up on the second ring.

“Hey what’s up Mackama?”

“Kenz I have a big problem. Can you meet me somewhere? I’ll tell you over lunch. Meet me at Micky D’s. The one by the market. Please hurry.”

“Mackenzie have you been crying?”

“Just hurry, I’ll explain when you get here.” With that she hung up.

I grabbed the keys to Paul’s car and drove to Micky D’s. I locked the car and quickly walked inside. Mackenzie was sitting alone at a booth in the corner. Her arms were crossed and she was staring at an untouched chocolate chip frappe sitting in front of her. I walked over to her and sat down.

“What’s wrong Mackenzie?” Mackenzie was one of the happiest people I knew. Seeing her eyes red and puffy hurt me, seeing her cry and be depressed hurt me.

She looked up and another tear leaked down her cheek. She wiped it away and began explaining.

“Last night Zayn and I went clubbing, and we were both really drunk. When we got to his flat we started kissing and we...we...” She began crying again. I handed her a napkin. She thanked me with a nod of her head. When she composed herself she continued.

“We had sex.”

“Hunny please tell me you used protection.”

“We were drunk Kendra. We weren’t thinking straight. I’m afraid I might be pregnant.”

“We can go get a test if you want.”

“You’d do that for me.” She smiled.

“I’d do anything for you. What are best friends for?”

I smiled and she followed out the door. We walked next door to the market and a bought her a test. She was too nervous to get it herself. I paid for it and handed it to her. She dissapeared into the bathroom and came back a few minutes later.

“Kendra I’m pregnant.”

I pulled her into a hug.

“Are you happy or sad about it?”

“Mixed feelings. I’m happy, because I love Zayn. And I’ve always wanted to be a mother. But I’m scared because I’m just 18. I haven’t finished college yet. How will I support this baby?”

“I’m sure Zayn has plenty of money. speaking of Zayn, how does he feel?”

Mackenzie teared up again.

“Zayn doesn’t remember that night. We were both wasted, and he remembered absolutely nothing. What if he leaves me Kendra?”

I pulled her into another hug and tried to make her feel better. I drove her home and we had a girl's night in my room. We wouldn’t answer the door for any of the guys. We watched movies on my portable dvd player and ate ice cream. We discussed how and when she would tell Zayn. She was going to tell him tomorrow.

After a bit she went to her room to go to sleep and I did the same. I fell asleep to First Time by Lifehouse.

"Looking at you,holding my breath,

For once in my life,I'm scared to death,

I'm taking a chance,letting you inside."

Pure lyrical genius, might I add.