Chapter 9

(A/N.)

So I'm not sure if anyone reads these, but if you do then HI! I hit one hundred reads! Whoop! And I got my first comment! Yeahh Buddy. For some reason my laptop won't let me load the comment, so I can't read it. The video on the side is just one of Andrea's. Kendra's outfit for the day out is on the side. (External link) Thanks to everyone reading, voting, commenting, please keep it up! It means a lot! Ok, on with the story!

-Remmy<3

(Kendra's P.O.V)

It turned out to be just a quarrel over what to eat for dinner. So we just ordered Chinese, since everyone could agree on it. While we waited for our food we watched the boys bicker and play Mario Kart. Louis suggested that we played a game of megamind.

“What the hell is that?” I had never heard of the game before. Louis explained the game to me, but I was hopelessly confused. So I just watch Harry and Niall play. Louis asked Niall questions for a minute then he asked Harry questions for a minute. Whoever answered the most questions won. I was still confused, but it was funny to watch.

When the doorbell rang Niall lept off off the couch and sprinted towards the door. After we paid Niall grabbed the food and started digging in. “Well someone hungry.” Liam said, trying to get some food for everyone else. Niall smiled, his mouth full of food.

“I’m always hungry!” He kept eating. After everyone ate Mackenzie and I decided to go to bed early. We went upstairs and said our goodnights. She went into her room and I went into mine. I decided to take a shower, to rinse out the seawater from earlier. I stripped down and entered the shower, feeling the warm water rain on top of me. I washed my hair with coconut shampoo and conditioner. I washed my body and shaved. One thing I hate about showers, is my body. Just looking down at myself all at once, and seeing all the scars and bruises. It always makes me a little depressed.

I got out and toweled off. I wrapped a towel around my head and got changed into some comfy shorts and a tank top. I went back into my bathroom and combed out my hair. I didn’t feel like drying it, so I wrapped my long locks around a few socks and tied them off. I’d get really pretty curls tomorrow this way. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. When I was all finished in the bathroom I curled up into my warm comfy bed. Have I ever mentioned a freaking LOVE sleep? No? Well I do. A lot. My eyes fluttered shut and I let myself escape into my dreams.

The next morning I woke up to 5 shirtless boys singing to me. Sounds amazing right? It wasn’t. They were jumping on my bed and Niall was playing the guitar. They were screaming at me to get up.I pulled my sheet over my head, rolled over, and groaned at them to leave.

“If you don’t wake up we’re not gonna make you breakfast.” Harry threatened. Hmm, food, or sleep? I thrusted the bed sheet off of me and slowly sat up. When I did Louis screamed.

“AHHH HARREH THERE’S SOMETHING ON HER HEAD!” He ran around the room and jumped onto Harry’s back, trying to hide from me.

“I can’t look THAT bad Lou.” I rubbed my eyes and stood up.

“I think he means how your socks are in your hair.” Mackenzie said, standing in my doorframe.

“Oh yeah, Lou these are just socks. You tie them into your hair when it’s wet, the you sleep on it. When you wake up you untie and unravel them and then your hair is curly. “ I explained. Louis slowly dismounted Harry and walked over to me. He untie one of the socks and a flowy curl spilled over my shoulder. Louis laughed and untied the rest of them, laughing every time a curl fell down. Only Lou..

“In celebration of Kengie’s curly hair, I think we should go out today. shopping, catch a film, dinner, all 7 of us.” Mackenzie proposed. We all agreed and set off to get ready. I decided on a coral colored romper and a pair of brown sandals. I grabbed my Ipod and phone and slid them into my pocket.